CRL Results

Such a huge improvement from Cerritos cup where they did not do well at all, the coach must be doing a good job.

Coach Dykes and Godinez work well together and really are enjoying working with the group. Was not at the game but heard it was a battle and Albion had their chances. Both teams pressured well high on the pitch so the game became a back and forth battle and both teams were forced to go long and play big on bigs.

Uh, he's specifically talking about his team here. There's no style of play or philosophy the club adheres by in case you were thinking.
LOL God is a newbie.
Well there certainly is a style of play, maybe not to your liking but a style of play nonetheless.

SimonMagus the nOOb!

But go on and enlighten us, it's been a while since I had a good laugh?

God only knows...
Surely you've trolled their website. There is a philosophy somewhere there.
lol@ your pathetic retort.

You obviously missed the key word, ADHERE.

" There's no style of play or philosophy the club ADHERES by in case you were thinking."

SMH

lol@ your pathetic retort.

You obviously missed the key word, ADHERE.

" There's no style of play or philosophy the club ADHERES by in case you were thinking."

SMH
You're right I should have known adhere would be the key word coming from God, even if he's a noob. What style of play do you command a good club adhere to?
Would you allow a coach to apply a style based on the best group of players he's able to field?

You're right I should have known adhere would be the key word coming from God, even if he's a noob. What style of play do you command a good club adhere to?
Would you allow a coach to apply a style based on the best group of players he's able to field?

15345.jpg

Pathetic retort.
You have nothing much really to say. Mostly what you're doing here is driving people with good intentions away.
I do remember your advice not to always go down the line on throw-ins. That was actually good advice. But my dd's AYSO U8 coach gave the same advice a long time ago so no benefit to me.

Still early but teams getting blow-out 9-0, 15-0, 7-1, etc don't seem to be competitive. Prior to this year in CRL normally didn't see any scores so lopsided.

Anyone know the scores from yesterday's Oxnard vs LAUFA and the TFA vs CDA Cerrtios?
Godinez vs Westcoast ended in a 2-0 CDA win.

Scores haven't been posted yet.

Thanks. Site must have updated shortly after my post.

Oxnard seems to have put together a solid team. Good matchup later today with Oxnard vs CDA Godinez. From previous games of Strikers vs Oxnard I can expect it to be physical. They will defend well and send the ball up frequently trying to play the defenders backs into open spaces.

Uh, he's specifically talking about his team here. There's no style of play or philosophy the club adheres by in case you were thinking.
Any coach or club adhering to a strict philosophy or game plan with a soccer team or variety of teams should try another sport-like maybe skateboarding or pokeyman GO; get out of soccer for the good of the game and their confused team members. Like all sports, soccer is a players game. style is determined by culture, players, style and mindset of the team led by a coach who tried a variety of styles in training and adjusts from game to game both philosophically and psychologically- not to mention a plan-sometimes it's war other times it's gamesmanship--either way its fun.

Often observing some high brow, high falutin and very officious-punctilious ACADEMY coaches and parents. . . in action is interesting, especially when they're ahead in tournaments ET AL and all of a sudden momentum goes awry then they transform from monks to monsters-----------I've had them next to me in games some 50+ years younger; tinkering with their minds is fun. Sometimes after a hard fought match I feel it incumbent to have a chat with young coaches and pass on a little wisdom on the science of coaching comfortably while also watching rogues on the sideline- -advising them that the parent who shakes their hand the most enthusiastically usually carries the longest sharpest blade and you're getting every inch of it in-the-back when you mess with their kid------------in 40+ years I've seen it and experienced it. . .My recommendation: don't ever forgive-or-forget----that's for suckers. . . Running a club successfully is easy once the coaches know the top gun has their back.

Any coach or club adhering to a strict philosophy or game plan with a soccer team or variety of teams should try another sport-like maybe skateboarding or pokeyman GO; get out of soccer for the good of the game and their confused team members. Like all sports, soccer is a players game. style is determined by culture, players, style and mindset of the team led by a coach who tried a variety of styles in training and adjusts from game to game both philosophically and psychologically blah blah blah.
FC Barcelona, you ever heard of them? They're in Spain. Pretty well known club too.

You seem to do a whole lot of talking and giving advice, pal. Perhaps you should start paying attention and much more listening.

Barcelona- La Masia
"Former technical director, Pep Segura, attributes the club's success to its "philosophy of play": "It is about creating one philosophy, one mentality, from the bottom of the club to the top".

God,
Yes I've heard of Barca which is 1100 miles from my home in Ireland-this was before you were born. I took my whole team 2003 to see them play Galaxy last year at the Rose Bowl and arrived 5 hours prior, brought a few balls, the kids found soccer friends immediately to enjoy the festival-rented a van and funded the day. We had a great chat as a team prior to learn from said team; however, I noticed during the match, after a while, the kids were in fact not watching the match but all into their iphones in social conversation. I actually got a kick out of their own little world rather than my thinking they'd focus on the style and brilliance of Barca. Your "KIA" writing style, language and commentary speaks volumes about you-----------"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" Plato.

Last edited:
FC Barcelona, you ever heard of them? They're in Spain. Pretty well known club too.

You seem to do a whole lot of talking and giving advice, pal. Perhaps you should start paying attention and much more listening.

Barcelona- La Masia
"Former technical director, Pep Segura, attributes the club's success to its "philosophy of play": "It is about creating one philosophy, one mentality, from the bottom of the club to the top".
You seem like an amateur, with your wiki quotes. La Masia attracts talent. That's all there is to their success, though it does look like the golden era has passed.
Here's a Pep quote: "Tiki-taka is shit."

You seem like an amateur, with your wiki quotes. La Masia attracts talent. That's all there is to their success, though it does look like the golden era has passed.
Here's a Pep quote: "Tiki-taka is shit."
Amateur ?

Says the emotional wreck, who immediately responds to my posts without much thought behind them.

Wiki quote?

It's a quote from Pep Segura that many sources use. - Fact

La Masia attracts talent. That's all there is to their success?

FC Barcelona implements the same style of play from the bottom to the top. - Fact

So basically you're just foaming at the mouth blurting out stupid shit. smh

Last edited:
Back