Crazy " MAD MAXINE " Waters Calls On Her Supporters To Incite Violence Against Trump Admin..

You'd fit right in then . . . pack the bags and move to DC as it seems Trump is having trouble getting any help.

whitehouse.png

https://www.ajc.com/business/employ...-trump-administration/Tbj6N3MKcBukcv9vjqRYXO/
https://apply.whitehouse.gov
https://splinternews.com/the-white-house-is-taking-desperate-measures-to-get-any-1826826597

That's just a lame post.....
Good Grief....try again Rodent.....

Your love for Trump is showing again. You really do idolize that idiot don't you. Party over country I guess no surprise here.

Good for you - you idolize the pussy grabber.
How does it feel to be wrong the vast majority of the time?
Ignorance becomes you.
My father, Mohammed Ali, & Charles Krauthammer would be people I "idolize"...
Good for you - you fucked yourself again, you ignorant troll.

How does it feel to be wrong the vast majority of the time?
Ignorance becomes you.
My father, Mohammed Ali, & Charles Krauthammer would be people I "idolize"...
Good for you - you fucked yourself again, you ignorant troll.

No lies or insults, right?

You would know that feeling quite well indeed.
No Daffy I really don't, perhaps you could describe what it's like being a fuckin' moron?
Or simply post something, anything from you will go a long way in illustrating your simple mind.
Have a nice day, get outside and ride that bike of yours...go on now, get goin'.

No Daffy I really don't, perhaps you could describe what it's like being a fuckin' moron?
Or simply post something, anything from you will go a long way in illustrating your simple mind.
Have a nice day, get outside and ride that bike of yours...go on now, get goin'.

No lies or insults, right?

Republicans control the House, the Senate, the SCOTUS and the Executive branch. You'd think this would be great times for them. Yet look at how angry they are in here everyday bitching and moaning about insignificant bull shit. What a miserable bunch.

Republicans control the House, the Senate, the SCOTUS and the Executive branch. You'd think this would be great times for them. Yet look at how angry they are in here everyday bitching and moaning about insignificant bull shit. What a miserable bunch.
I am here for you, need a tissue? A towel might be a better choice.
Man up you little bitch.

I love you too, booty-boo.

Without a doubt, you and Husker Du/Rat Patrol, are the most ignorant posters on this forum. The two of you tow the party line as if your lives depend on it. Try thinking for yourself, it doesn't hurt, I promise.

Your insults contain lies. A more skillful debater would be able to hit the insult button hard with the truth.

e.g.
Your post contain lies. Your post about your post contain lies. You lie that you can prove that you don't lie.

Back