Crazy " MAD MAXINE " Waters Calls On Her Supporters To Incite Violence Against Trump Admin..

Look at John Brennan's statements against the POTUS today.....
I mean this guy is like a cornered Rat....

Crazy Mad Maxine got into the " Drug " cabinet again and went public
with the mental side affects ....she's now calling on any and every loopy
Democratic supporter within earshot to attack ALL administration
officials of President Donald J. Trump, she's calling for their harassment
at ANY public space they are seen at. Including entering/exiting their homes....

Well Maxine Waters....two can play that game ...
The same tactics will be used against YOU and when the harassment reaches the level YOU HAVE called for against our current administration, I can Guarantee YOU will have that wig on your melon spinning faster than a Democratic supporter who just listened to your insanity...

YOU WILL REGRET YOUR THREATS !
YOU WILL BE HARASSED !
YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT !
Have you heard of the President saying he can grab women by the pussy if he wants to - that sounds very violent.

Making America Great Again!!! LOL!

Have you heard of the President saying he can grab women by the pussy if he wants to - that sounds very violent.

Comparing something said years ago to something said days ago will tell you volumes about them. It also says a lot about you..

Have you ever grabbed a pussy?
Not a violent act to me, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get them to stay booty, I guess.

Hey uninformed Meathead....those were plants from the DNC/Liberals.

Prove me wrong with Facts....

Until then you're a certified DNC shit starter....how's that !

Jake Tapper.....BwwwHaaaaahaaaa..he's a tool.
"Russians operatives are welcome, but Americans we disagree with will be dealt with severely!"

Your love for Trump is showing again. You really do idolize that idiot don't you. Party over country I guess no surprise here.

Good for you - you idolize the pussy grabber.

I'm Glad we have a " Pussy Grabber " for POTUS....
A " Dick Grabber " would be a Pussy !

Is there something you want to " Get off Your Chest " to the Forum ... Ya Pussy !

Is this recent enough for you?

The Parade was a week or two ago.....there's always next year......
Just don't suppress that twisted anger, let it go and be yourself.....
Conservatives are an understanding group, just don't try a Presidential Coup.

I never met a Russian I didn't like, but then again, I never met a Russian.
You'd fit right in then . . . pack the bags and move to DC as it seems Trump is having trouble getting any help.

whitehouse.png

https://www.ajc.com/business/employ...-trump-administration/Tbj6N3MKcBukcv9vjqRYXO/
https://apply.whitehouse.gov
https://splinternews.com/the-white-house-is-taking-desperate-measures-to-get-any-1826826597

Back