Covid19 Private in Person Training

Let’s send them all back and see if the sun comes up tomorrow, maybe we won’t have to press 1 for English and have to dumb down our schools while the invaders catch up.
Wake up.
Couldn’t imagine having to dumb down any school that your dumb ass offsprings attends. I grew up in a migrant worker family and we ALL speak English. My uncle's best friend was Chavez. Dianna Lyons gave me my first legal job.

Why don’t you make the world a better place and just kill yourself. Trust me, no one will miss you.

Couldn’t imagine having to dumb down any school that your dumb ass offsprings attends. I grew up in a migrant worker family and we ALL speak English. My uncle's best friend was Chavez. Dianna Lyons gave me my first legal job.

Why don’t you make the world a better place and just kill yourself. Trust me, no one will miss you.
Come on, that's a little harsh. Harm himself, yes, but not kill himself.

Thanks for proving my point.
The country would be much better if you took your illegal ass and your chain relatives back from where you came from.
Build the wall.
MAGA

Thanks for proving my point.
The country would be much better if you took your illegal ass and your chain relatives back from where you came from.
Build the wall.
MAGA
Dumb as fuck! I’m also a British citizen and my verifiable history goes back to the original settlers.

Let’s send them all back and see if the sun comes up tomorrow, maybe we won’t have to press 1 for English and have to dumb down our schools while the invaders catch up.
Wake up.
Suns always comes up‍♂️
how is it going with the Wall ??
MAGA and send all the trump supporters to work the fields
Trump dumbed down our country

Our local park today had 10 football players practicing together, a dog walking club (3-4 couples), a private soccer session, a private pilates session, and a soccer dual session going on. Lockdown breaking down.

While you sit on your fat ass, those immigrants and minority’s are feeding you, healing you, and cleaning your yard. Heck there’s already a meat shortage because they got infected by covid.
Unfortunately they are getting affected by covid more than those that can afford to stay at home.
Maybe they should get the fuck out of my country and take abuela with them if it’s so bad here.

You can’t have a country without borders and laws, where is the racism?
Mexican, South American are not races.

"Thanks for proving my point.
Build the wall." clearly not racist

"Maybe they should get the fuck out of my country and take abuela with them if it’s so bad here." not racist at all

what morons like yourself forget is that this country, the UNITED STATES, was founded by illegal aliens who invaded this country and took it from Native Americans. A couple hundred years later when people are trying to cross our boarders for a chance at a better like (just like your effing ancestors did so your family could be here generations later), you tell them to get the "fuck out of my country". You're an entitled racist turd...

"Thanks for proving my point.
Build the wall." clearly not racist

"Maybe they should get the fuck out of my country and take abuela with them if it’s so bad here." not racist at all

what morons like yourself forget is that this country, the UNITED STATES, was founded by illegal aliens who invaded this country and took it from Native Americans. A couple hundred years later when people are trying to cross our boarders for a chance at a better like (just like your effing ancestors did so your family could be here generations later), you tell them to get the "fuck out of my country". You're an entitled racist turd...
The big fish eat the little fish, that’s how it works.
Maybe if our school system wasn’t filled with illegals you would know how to spell borders or are you illegal too?

Maybe if our school system wasn’t filled with illegals you would know how to spell borders or are you illegal too?

If you think "Illegals" are the only dummies in our school system...you need to look in the mirror...you're living proof with your hateful posts. I never noticed there's an "ignore" button...bye felicia!

Back