Climate and Weather

Maybe we should just be the biggest military spender in the world instead of the biggest, two times over.... We recently found $125B in wasteful spending in the DoD, that's a good start.
Might be a good start. You wanna phase that in? How Long?

You can't name one can you? Neither can I.
It won't always be that way,you just want to delay the inevitable and fight change, mostly because Exxon and Co. said so. (i.e. paid big bucks to have that propaganda filtered into your media consumption and now they have you and you'll never turn back . . . and they knew that all along).

It won't always be that way,you just want to delay the inevitable and fight change, mostly because Exxon and Co. said so. (i.e. paid big bucks to have that propaganda filtered into your media consumption and now they have you and you'll never turn back . . . and they knew that all along).

It doesn't have to be all or nothing. We will continue to use fossil fuels for the foreseeable future, but filling your Cabinet and advisory staff with outright AGW deniers is just foolish. If it's possible AGW is real, hope for the best, plan for the worst.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing. We will continue to use fossil fuels for the foreseeable future, but filling your Cabinet and advisory staff with outright AGW deniers is just foolish. If it's possible AGW is real, hope for the best, plan for the worst.
Nothing lasts forever . . . now as for the Trump nominees and appointments, most are actually opposed to the mission of the post Trump has put them up for.

Exxon and other big-energy climate-change denier corporations are now playing nice with clean energy.

http://www.climatechangenews.com/2016/05/23/exxon-shell-total-and-statoil-make-clean-energy-plays/

Some remember with caution the days when auto, tire, and oil companies bought up many of the public streetcar and commuter train companies all over the country and liquidated them.

cTOON-021916-1.jpg

Back