Climate and Weather

Maybe it’s just the garbage you eat.
Do not underestimate the health advantages you have with hot fossil fuel heated water.
Not to mention indoor plumbing and central heating

That's true for now, but none of those requires fossil fuels in a well-planned utility system.

Like I said. A lot of trees could have been planted today to make up for the wood your ancestors burned.

They cut from their own lots every year and had plenty left over. Pruning the sugarbush, plus cutting out some decaying ash and beech was usually enough. They even gathered a lot of the small branches for kindling.

You don't know much about this, do you?

They cut from their own lots every year and had plenty left over. Pruning the sugarbush, plus cutting out some decaying ash and beech was usually enough. They even gathered a lot of the small branches for kindling.

You don't know much about this, do you?
Like I said. A lot of trees could have been planted today. All we got was lip service though. I’d like to see all those kids give up their cell phones and pads to show their sincerity.

I'm not going to work today and the Climate Strike has nothing to do with it.

Instead, I will be observing a plumbing crew installing a new water heater and removing the old one (unless they are out on Climate Strike).
I hope you hired a good contractor to do the job or they might blow up your place. I heard if you use Angies place she will find you a good company.

I'm not going to work today and the Climate Strike has nothing to do with it.

Instead, I will be observing a plumbing crew installing a new water heater and removing the old one (unless they are out on Climate Strike).

...AND they didn't show up, so maybe they are on climate strike.

Back