Climate and Weather

My credit lines are both about 4%. My mortgages are less AND they’re deductible. Do you see how that works?
Now tell me, Iz, do you donate to charity. Silence means no, you don’t.
So maybe admit you can’t afford it, which is an irony considering your self-proclaimed financial expertise...
Or admit you just don’t because you don’t like donating money to others, which is ok.
I do see how that works in your Fries U mind. Not too smart. Don’t flatter yourself. It’s not expertise. ROA and ROE equations are third grade. I don’t donate to charities currently.

I do see how that works in your Fries U mind. Not too smart. Don’t flatter yourself. It’s not expertise. ROA and ROE equations are third grade. I don’t donate to charities currently.
You know what’s funny? I don’t know what the phrases roa and roe mean. I know roi...return on investment. I make a very nice living, own a business, stocks, bonds, restaurant investments, real estate, give six figures annually to 501(c)(3)s... yet I know nothing of your equations and fancy letters. You’re right you must be smarter than me.

You know what’s funny? I don’t know what the phrases roa and roe mean. I know roi...return on investment. I make a very nice living, own a business, stocks, bonds, restaurant investments, real estate, give six figures annually to 501(c)(3)s... yet I know nothing of your equations and fancy letters. You’re right you must be smarter than me.
Still on that simulation kick I see.

I’m not the Trumpian braggart that Messy is. Closet MAGA messy. Again this is above you Whiskers. Run along now.
When you stop complaining about how bad you did for 8 years, how you can't afford health coverage (when we all know you get yours from the tax payers) and how things like art, real estate and other possessions aren't assets I might take you seriously.

QUOTE="messy, post: 253650, member: 3299"

No charity? Why not, Iz? Nothing?
I didn’t go to elite schools.
It's obvious by the way you present yourself.....

/QUOTE

" Messy " " Messy "......stop dilly dallying and get that homework done.....

When you stop complaining about how bad you did for 8 years, how you can't afford health coverage (when we all know you get yours from the tax payers) and how things like art, real estate and other possessions aren't assets I might take you seriously.
Please, don't wait for him or anyone to take you seriously.
Dummy.

Wait...you posted earlier that you don't donate six figures that it was half of that so 50k. Did you forget what account you logged into again?

Back