Climate and Weather

You really are stupid. And if you want to have that coffee and make that bet with me that i don't lie so you can come back here and tell everybody you're a sniveling little daddy's boy who,got owned by a self-made grown-up, I'm down.

And that article seems about accurate...but of course, you wouldn't know.
You don't lie about what? You just posted that you donate 100k yet you posted earlier to me that you don't donate 100k but half of that...you posted that not me. So you either just lied or you lied back to me. Either way you lied...

You don't lie about what? You just posted that you donate 100k yet you posted earlier to me that you don't donate 100k but half of that...you posted that not me. So you either just lied or you lied back to me. Either way you lied...
I didnt take one year at six gigs and overstate. I was accurate with Iz as to my 2018 taxes. Average less.
You can be mad at me for not wanting to overstate what I contribute...
Talk to dad about your concerns. He helps you out.

I didnt take one year at six gigs and overstate. I was accurate with Iz as to my 2018 taxes. Average less.
You can be mad at me for not wanting to overstate what I contribute...
Talk to dad about your concerns. He helps you out.
And I take it you count your "soccer fees" as part of your charitable donations.

My Dad told me to tell you that you might want to watch those charitable donations to the soccer club your kid plays for. Something about a similar thing on the news...

And I take it you count your "soccer fees" as part of your charitable donations.

My Dad told me to tell you that you might want to watch those charitable donations to the soccer club your kid plays for. Something about a similar thing on the news...
Nope. Had none in '18. I don't think.

Nope. Had none in '18. I don't think.

red_1_orig.jpg

Back