Climate and Weather

This makes absolutely no sense.
Why would I conflate "man made" global warming with investment opportunities?

Because if it’s all a hoax, then it’s a bad investment. Why would you be willing to lose money when the hoax is confirmed. Better yet, why don’t you put all your money and short all the clean energy stocks (at least the 95% associated with global warming).

[QOUTE=I dont see anything catastrophically damaging to the environment with going in a direction that uses less fossil fuels.[/QOUTE]

It’s all a hoax remember, then why would you even care about fossil fuels at all, much less “going in a direction that uses less fossil fuels.” Use of fossil fuels should be completely irrelevant if your premise is that it’s a hoax. You can’t keep your story straight.

[QOUTE=There are issues with strip mining for elements required in the type of batteries needed, as well as disposal and toxicity issues, but I dont see these issues as something I would take some kind of political, financial, or moral stand against, yet.[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, I got you searching for anything not related directly to global warming don’t I. Even so, most, if not all, of your portfolio is related to global warming.

Why? Just because we don't believe man is causing warming does not mean we don't support clean air as well as saving money on electricity and fuel costs.

I got you squirming SJ, read your quote and even you won’t belwivw your bull shit. Clean air, saving on electricity and fuel is ALL ‘fueled’ by the global warming/clean energy movement.

Your portfolio tells me your on board but your hypocritical mouth says something else.

Do you believe in AGW? Do you drive an electric car? Do you have Solar?

What is AGW? Is a hybrid ok for you? No solar, but will consider after dd’s go off to college. But remember, I’m not the one saying global warming is a hoax. That’s the point, I’m just calling out people who preach one thing but do another.

I got you squirming SJ, read your quote and even you won’t belwivw your bull shit. Clean air, saving on electricity and fuel is ALL ‘fueled’ by the global warming/clean energy movement.

Your portfolio tells me your on board but your hypocritical mouth says something else.
I am starting to like you, I will continue to show you the way, the truth and light.

What is AGW? Is a hybrid ok for you? No solar, but will consider after dd’s go off to college. But remember, I’m not the one saying global warming is a hoax. That’s the point, I’m just calling out people who preach one thing but do another.
AGW is just another money making scheme filled with regulations that trump is fixing.

I don't have solar, I don't drive a hybrid and I don't pee sitting down, I drive a gas guzzling expedition.
You are not making much sense.
Take a deep breath and write a sentence that we can all understand, you are getting all worked up. Is it the Kavanaugh thing?

Because if it’s all a hoax, then it’s a bad investment. Why would you be willing to lose money when the hoax is confirmed. Better yet, why don’t you put all your money and short all the clean energy stocks (at least the 95% associated with global warming).

[QOUTE=I dont see anything catastrophically damaging to the environment with going in a direction that uses less fossil fuels.[/QOUTE]

It’s all a hoax remember, then why would you even care about fossil fuels at all, much less “going in a direction that uses less fossil fuels.” Use of fossil fuels should be completely irrelevant if your premise is that it’s a hoax. You can’t keep your story straight.

[QOUTE=There are issues with strip mining for elements required in the type of batteries needed, as well as disposal and toxicity issues, but I dont see these issues as something I would take some kind of political, financial, or moral stand against, yet.[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, I got you searching for anything not related directly to global warming don’t I. Even so, most, if not all, of your portfolio is related to global warming.

You drive a Hybrid, you have enough Solar to go broke, you piss sittin, and your toilet paper comes from underneath.....Yep yur a tight pants wearin Bitch.

The Tight pants causes heat and will cook yur little "seamen ".....

Accelerated Global Warming... ie caused by us. Do you believe it is true.

LOL. You have no clue.
I didnt spend one second on "google" with you.

A successful "hoax" would not always be a "bad investment", especially if government policy backs it up.
Did you miss something?
I was pretty clear.

Really?
You saying anyone who supports new forms of energy but doesnt believe in the global warming religion is a hypocrite?
I think the word you're really looking for is "heretic".

I'll accept that.
I'm an AGW heretic.

That would be the likes of Algore & Robert Kennedy who have a "carbon footprint" the size of Sasquatch and those that continue to own and drive their own vehicles, run their AC & buy products made with petroleum.

Really?
You saying anyone who supports new forms of energy but doesnt believe in the global warming religion is a hypocrite?
I think the word you're really looking for is "heretic".

I'll accept that.
I'm an AGW heretic.
Yeah....
But you are a lying racist nazi AGW heretic.............................:cool:

Back