Climate and Weather

In a segment on the "Colbert Report," comedian Stephen Colbert mocked North Carolina lawmakers' efforts as an attempt to outlaw science.

"If your science gives you a result you don't like, pass a law saying the result is illegal. Problem solved," he joked.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-bans-latest-science-rising-sea-level/story?id=16913782

Spola your not Fresh.....

Your.....

rotten-meat-png-rotten-meat-jpg-1800.jpg

That would be the likes of Algore & Robert Kennedy who have a "carbon footprint" the size of Sasquatch and those that continue to own and drive their own vehicles, run their AC & buy products made with petroleum.

I’m not preaching my friend, and that’s the difference. And I do what I can for the environment.

And your right to point out hypocrisy wherever it exists, because it’s everywhere. Here’s a couple I can’t stand from so called liberals, the ones who preach public education and then pull all the strings they can to get their kid into the private pre-school. I’ve seen it. Or how about preaching tolerance and complaining because an unknown car is parked in front of the house, not to mention the registered sex offenders in the neighborhood.

I’m not preaching my friend, and that’s the difference. And I do what I can for the environment.

And your right to point out hypocrisy wherever it exists, because it’s everywhere. Here’s a couple I can’t stand from so called liberals, the ones who preach public education and then pull all the strings they can to get their kid into the private pre-school. I’ve seen it. Or how about preaching tolerance and complaining because an unknown car is parked in front of the house, not to mention the registered sex offenders in the neighborhood.
I don't know anybody in SoCal that doesn't recycle, drive high mileage vehicles and wants and promotes a clean environment...
People are funny, liberals can be especially so...

QUOTE="Lion Eyes, post: 222466, member: 842"

I don't know anybody in SoCal that doesn't recycle ....Check !

drive high mileage vehicles and wants.....Check !

and promotes a clean environment.... Check !

Liberals are so so so " funny "...Check !

/QUOTE

Just Checkin.....

The Hurricane caused by Donald Trump will probably make landfall sometime tomorrow.
Everyone on the east coast, be safe and hunker down, or get out.
We've never had a Trump-icane.
The closest thing we can compare this to, is the hurricane that Bush caused.

The Hurricane caused by Donald Trump will probably make landfall sometime tomorrow.

What about that Canklenado that won't go away.....not even a Truth bomb has stopped it.

My sis and her family are in SC. My son is in Hawaii. Two storms for me to watch.

I don't know anybody in SoCal that doesn't recycle, drive high mileage vehicles and wants and promotes a clean environment...
Solar is great. Not paying through my rear to run my AC all Summer is better..

I'll be doing my recycling run later this month. Gotta start my Winter Ski fund..

Back