Climate and Weather

So anyone with an opposing or differing opinion, "has got to go"? How fascist of you . . . and why do nutters always try to tell others how to live their lives?
You know your party is the nanny state party and queens of regulation?
Now that is funny, the pope is the one getting political, go talk to him.
He is officially a kook. Time to light the fire and watch for the smoke.

Truth? Fake Science is not truth.
I don’t know what “fake science” is. Is that a tobacco company term from back in the day? Remember how they ridiculed all the “fake science” about cigarettes? Science informs us. But the power of money is strong and it buys off the smart ones and has tools to convince many others...the ones who aren’t so smart...

I don’t know what “fake science” is. Is that a tobacco company term from back in the day? Remember how they ridiculed all the “fake science” about cigarettes? Science informs us. But the power of money is strong and it buys off the smart ones and has tools to convince many others...the ones who aren’t so smart...
I don't recall fake science being used in regards to tobacco, but who has something to gain from fake science?
The libs, that's who. All this carbon credit BS, fees and regulations.

I don't recall fake science being used in regards to tobacco, but who has something to gain from fake science?
The libs, that's who. All this carbon credit BS, fees and regulations.

You mean like the regulations that fixed our smog problem in LA?

Back