Climate and Weather

The measured temperatures have been declining for three months straight. That hasn't happened since, gee, last year, 2016, February to June
Look at the chart E.G. Posted yesterday and the one I grabbed and posted from may.
E.G. Posted both charts.
Look at them side by side

I posted a quote from one of the 3 "scientists" cited in fhj's post, probably offering up a scientific explanation that we don't have man-made climate change. Turns out the guy believes God takes care of it. Sounds like you believe in dumbshit non-science too. Did God make you a complete idiot, cuz God knows you are one.

Probably....? Do you even read what you type anymore ?

How do you know what God thinks about me, that's a rather arrogant selfish statement.

My basis is in the Sciences.

jun-2017-jpg.1204
may-2017-jpg.1065

Now, there are eight points in red on each update.
Anyone know what those eight points represent?

EG has explained that those represent temps since the beginning of this thread.

Now, there are eight points in red on each update.
Anyone know what those eight points represent?

EG has explained that those represent temps since the beginning of this thread.

I believe I started the sequence of GISS monthly anomaly graphs in Feb. So that would have had 7 red dots. March would have had 8, and so forth. All the data points represent temperature anomalies, not raw temperature readings. If necessary, an illustration of the concept can be found here.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/temperature-anomaliesan-illustration/

Back