Climate and Weather

..and as expected, he cowed when EG finally did reply. Do you idiots ever get sick of being wrong?
He cowed? You'd have to be an idiot to believe that....
He responded with sarcasm so thick it drips off the post.
Stupidity is not even close to where you are at.
Pffftttt....dumbass.

I really wish I could have figured out how to get March to fit in

I took my guess and you are apparently on a different tact.
For discussion, you will need to either describe or depict those aspects of the data to which you refer.
The most illustrative way would be to download the anomaly data for yourself and graph what you want to show.
You might find that you enjoy it. Plus, it opens up a certain precision that is not possible when relying on other people's plots.
The raw numbers are available for download in tabular form here

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/

We've reversed co2 and turned the temperature knob to "planet saved".

Impressive. But it is good that you are happy. Hold the feeling. I will think about walking on the beach on the Osa Peninsula at dawn with a good cup of Tico coffee watching the macaws and the monkeys start their day and I will be happy too.

Impressive. But it is good that you are happy. Hold the feeling. I will think about walking on the beach on the Osa Peninsula at dawn with a good cup of Tico coffee watching the macaws and the monkeys start their day and I will be happy too.
Fantastic.
If you were talking about macaws and monkeys in Juno, then we may have to really start more planet saving ASAP.

..and as expected, he cowed when EG finally did reply. Do you idiots ever get sick of being wrong?

Well, this isn't really the thread for climate mano-a-mano bullshiting. There are better places for that sort of thing. Spreadsheet cowboys that post on and on about how the data's all fixed, wrong, the scientists are stupid, etc. Yet they then download that exact same data they think is crap and use it as the basis for trying to substantiate their pet theories. You can cherry bomb the chicken coop with that. But when my oldest got far enough along in elementary school I ended up getting into judging science fairs and found there's really not that many kids that, when it comes down to it, have an innate desire or affinity for collecting, analyzing, thinking about data. And its not always the kids that you'd think. Presumably at some point all the spreadsheet cowboys were that kind of kid. Opportunities lost really.

The collection of people that post here have come to frame for me a koan for "voices from the past". It's weird I know. But whatever climate stuff shows up is really just a hua tou for the koan.

Oh please.... cry me a river.....run along to your safe spot.
Oh...and stop being such a pud.
Once again, you are the only one that I have seen in here yearn for a safe spot . . . away from all these posters that discredit your partisan BS instantly. Now you know why Trump hates the media, that's what they do to him.

I took my guess and you are apparently on a different tact.
For discussion, you will need to either describe or depict those aspects of the data to which you refer.
The most illustrative way would be to download the anomaly data for yourself and graph what you want to show.
You might find that you enjoy it. Plus, it opens up a certain precision that is not possible when relying on other people's plots.
The raw numbers are available for download in tabular form here

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/

Silly EG, he has no desire to actually be right.

Once again, you are the only one that I have seen in here yearn for a safe spot . . . away from all these posters that discredit your partisan BS instantly. Now you know why Trump hates the media, that's what they do to him.
I feel safest when you have your nose stuck in my ass Daffy...quack quack!

Back