Calll iit like I see it

What are you talking about? Are you sitting with Rat getting drunk? You don't prove a negative... umm. The burden of proof is on the state, not HB man. I thought you were a lawyer.. maybe a bad one.
Basically the "burden of proof" here will be easy. HB will cave and have to make concessions and they'll settle.

Basically the "burden of proof" here will be easy. HB will cave and have to make concessions and they'll settle.
What happened to proving a negative? Did you sober up and realize what a moronic statement that was? What happened to neither will blink? Sure sounds like your npw saying HB will blink first. Make up your mind already...

That’s actually not the question, dummy. HB has been sued by CA. Usually the parties settle and that will mean HB will he forced to make concessions toward affordable housing. If it goes to trial, nobody blinked.

HB will win and Gov Gavin Gruesome can take his " Poop Patrol " economic principals elsewhere....

No they won't......

Bringing " Homeless " Poop Patrol economic principals to a High End Tourist community is
about as stupid as you can get........

What happened to proving a negative? Did you sober up and realize what a moronic statement that was? What happened to neither will blink? Sure sounds like your npw saying HB will blink first. Make up your mind already...
What does blink mean in this context? That the state withdraws its suit without HB doing anything? That won't happen. Will HB go to trial? That won't happen. So in your view, HB will "blink" then.

What does blink mean in this context? That the state withdraws its suit without HB doing anything? That won't happen. Will HB go to trial? That won't happen. So in your view, HB will "blink" then.

Example :

When " Messy " gets alien probed, he usually " blinks "....

Eight Mississippi basketball players knelt during the National Anthem , but not for the same reason Kap knelt. In this case, to draw attention to the reason why they did, I agree with their actions. But I still don't agree with Kap doing it..

Eight Mississippi basketball players knelt during the National Anthem , but not for the same reason Kap knelt. In this case, to draw attention to the reason why they did, I agree with their actions. But I still don't agree with Kap doing it..
Wait, what? You don't like the celebration of Confederate history? Does that mean there's hope for you yet?
Your next step is to acknowledge that while cops are great and a necessity, it's ok to kneel to protest a nationwide police preponderance of brutality against black people...even if he's wrong!

Wait, what? You don't like the celebration of Confederate history? Does that mean there's hope for you yet?
Your next step is to acknowledge that while cops are great and a necessity, it's ok to kneel to protest a nationwide police preponderance of brutality against black people...even if he's wrong!

What was the ORIGINAL premise for Colin Kapernick kneeling.....?
Why was he called out for his actions.....?
His actions led to his unemployment......Yes they did !
The NFL was " Blackmailed " into paying him AND Mark Geragos $ 60 - 80 Million dollars....Yes they were !
The NFL should be Boycotted even further for Kowtowing to Colin & Mark's
strong arm backroom Blackmail tactics.....Yes they should be !

Nobody is arguing that there are some bad cops, we are just curious as to why you people lie so much about it.
You know, hands up don't shoot?
Just went to the store for some skittles.
The whole Freddie Gray farce.
You know, that sort of thing.

Nobody is arguing that there are some bad cops, we are just curious as to why you people lie so much about it.
You know, hands up don't shoot?
Just went to the store for some skittles.
The whole Freddie Gray farce.
You know, that sort of thing.

I would say 95 % of Local Law enforcement across the USA is on the up and up.
There are about 5 % that fall thru the cracks....
All one has to do is watch the now hours upon hours of Body Cam footage that
completely supports my percentages ( if not increasing the high number ! )
The Democrats for eight whole years under the Obama administration
demonized Law Enforcement with one after another of their FALSE narratives....

It's sickening what they are doing to ICE / Homeland Security / Border Patrol....
They ( Democrats/Rhinos ) will pay dearly for what they are trying to do to
this Great Country !!!

I would say 95 % of Local Law enforcement across the USA is on the up and up.
There are about 5 % that fall thru the cracks....
All one has to do is watch the now hours upon hours of Body Cam footage that
completely supports my percentages ( if not increasing the high number ! )
The Democrats for eight whole years under the Obama administration
demonized Law Enforcement with one after another of their FALSE narratives....

It's sickening what they are doing to ICE / Homeland Security / Border Patrol....
They ( Democrats/Rhinos ) will pay dearly for what they are trying to do to
this Great Country !!!
Agree, but I would put it at less that 1%.

Brenda-Spandrio-client-office.jpg

" Messy " Financial .....!

So, 33% of our countries Welfare recipients live in California. Wow!

I wonder if CA being a sanctuary state added to that number... obviously it does. I just wonder how much it adds to it.

Back