Boys ECNL Conferences

Rea from Beach is recruiting by saying his team will be their ECNL team at the 03s so it sounds like Beach will field a team

Rea from Beach is recruiting by saying his team will be their ECNL team at the 03s so it sounds like Beach will field a team

Yes I stand corrected. I talked to some beach people this weekend and they decided to enter a 03 team. The short 10 game season and competition in SCDSL was part of the reason, although this new league is more expensive and travel demands likely greater trade-offs are worth it.

Their 02 team was able to recuit several player's away for Galaxy SB and won the gold bracket at Man city cup this past weekend. 03's are trying to do the same, Galaxy SB is shrinking, haven't keep up with times or been able to get into any of the newer leagues so player's leaving from what I heard or saw this past weekend.

What does "competition in SCDSL" mean?

I think it means for the top two or three teams in each Championship bracket lets say 2004 and older - those teams beat up on the mid and bottom half teams. Take an look at the standings and look at the GD not just the W-D-Ls, which sorta makes sense but isn't that common? Take look at the EPL and La Liga tables. :confused:

oh okay, so lack of competition in SCDSL? Thought there was some idea about playing both ECNL and SCDSL?

We will see I guess....thanks for the response.

For what its worth, in AZ Blackhawks and Sereno ECNL boys 03 will be very competitive. There was a major player consolidation that just happened in Az for 03 boys and both teams picked up 12+ new players each. Basically the best players that were spread out over the 4-5 big az clubs consolidated into those 2 teams.

Reactions: JJP
For what its worth, in AZ Blackhawks and Sereno ECNL boys 03 will be very competitive. There was a major player consolidation that just happened in Az for 03 boys and both teams picked up 12+ new players each. Basically the best players that were spread out over the 4-5 big az clubs consolidated into those 2 teams.

This makes sense, saw the Blackhawks play at Man City and they looked solid.

This makes sense, saw the Blackhawks play at Man City and they looked solid.

They were missing 3 potential new starters at Man City and had many of their existing players from previous year there who are not part of the new team. They will be a solid side worthy of cal south competition.

What about the ENCL Boys West teams in the 1999-2001 ages? The San Diego club I looked up is fielding SDDA FLT II middle of the pack quality, not very impressive.

Back