Boycott ABC ....They knew Rosanne was a Comedian and what she posted was NOT Racist !!!

You'll ROT in Hell for that remark.....

I'm sure someone knows who you really are, I hope they kick you in the groin hard
for that remark....

Come to think of it, she's probably taller than your little ass and with one kick would
end any trips to your " Buddy " Hofs establishment for quite awhile....
Quit being such an aggrieved baby, like with all nutters you are always playing the victim. Grow up and develop some personal accountability and responsibility for your actions. That goes for you other nutters as well.

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 200980, member: 1707"

Quit being such an aggrieved baby....
Am " I " aggrieved, well lordy lordy. A Baby...Never. You....Yes.

, like with all nutters you are always playing the victim.
I've never "Played " the victim, even when I've been a victim, which usually
lasts about 3.5 seconds if I'm coherent after being victimized. With the results
being the aggressor is now the victim.

Grow up and develop some personal accountability and responsibility for your actions.
I am accountable/responsible for " my " actions....You on the other hand
have a posting history of Non accountability for the posting inaccuracies
that daily occur with your Democratic Lemming ways....

That goes for you other nutters as well.
I think you just opened up a can of Internet Whoop Ass you can NOT back up....
Good Luck With That....!

/QUOTE

Rodent....Rodent.....Go surfing....

You want to lick between her Toxic Cankle Toes......Hooo boy Bob, now that's gross.
Mark my words for it, I will make sure that you and I meet one day over in the courthouse and I will take you for every penny you still don't have, and I will come after ... everybody else that you possibly know. Do not even think about going where I know you're planning on going. And that's my warning for the day.

I have no views because there's no story. Tread very f---ing lightly because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting.

Mark my words for it, I will make sure that you and I meet one day over in the courthouse and I will take you for every penny you still don't have, and I will come after ... everybody else that you possibly know. Do not even think about going where I know you're planning on going. And that's my warning for the day.

I have no views because there's no story. Tread very f---ing lightly because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting.

This is the complete quote you plagiarized :

“I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know. So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?

You write a story that has Mr. Trump’s name in it, with the word ‘rape,’ and I’m going to mess your life up … for as long as you’re on this frickin’ planet … you’re going to have judgments against you, so much money, you’ll never know how to get out from underneath it."

As for a veiled threat....Bob.
Any time
Any day
Any courthouse

Your unstable posting history will be your demise.....

Watch out cuz he might like that . . . just say'n.
I really didn’t read Cohen’s filthy rant on behalf of Trump in their desperate attempt to cover up Trump’s rape of Ivana, in any detail. The audio is disgusting enough.

I’m just surprised after 4 decades, 3nos for once finally stopped long enough to see if I was quoting something he’d support had he known the source from which it came was inside his vindictive, petty, childish, deranged bubble of denial and hypocrisy.

It’s been a long journey from Milan to Minsk, nonochelle, nonochelle. You never stopped hoping; now you're in a Pinsk, nonochelle, nonochelle. When the naysayers 'nay' you picked up your pace. You said nothing's going to stop me so get out of my face. I'm having adventures all over the place, nonochelle, NONOCHELLE!"

I really didn’t read Cohen’s filthy rant on behalf of Trump in their desperate attempt to cover up Trump’s rape of Ivana, in any detail. The audio is disgusting enough.

I’m just surprised after 4 decades, 3nos for once finally stopped long enough to see if I was quoting something he’d support had he known the source from which it came was inside his vindictive, petty, childish, deranged bubble of denial and hypocrisy.

It’s been a long journey from Milan to Minsk, nonochelle, nonochelle. You never stopped hoping; now you're in a Pinsk, nonochelle, nonochelle. When the naysayers 'nay' you picked up your pace. You said nothing's going to stop me so get out of my face. I'm having adventures all over the place, nonochelle, NONOCHELLE!"
. . . the horror . . . the horror . . .

That is mostly too literate to be a Nugent quote.

Bob's attempt at a Sonnet....

Go on Bob....try again....

So ... screwing around with my relatives on Facebook, we were trying to establish a premise to continue the Roseanne show, just without Roseanne, since the original show was so excellent and the actors top-notch. Of course, to follow the best traditions of network sitcoms (as in "It was all a dream"), they would have to have a plot mechanism to explain R's absence. The best I came up with is that R is being held in an insane asylum under drugs after a suicide attempt, and Dan, so that none of their friends will know what is really happening, occasionally sends out forged tweets on R's twitter account.

So ... screwing around with my relatives on Facebook, we were trying to establish a premise to continue the Roseanne show, just without Roseanne, since the original show was so excellent and the actors top-notch. Of course, to follow the best traditions of network sitcoms (as in "It was all a dream"), they would have to have a plot mechanism to explain R's absence. The best I came up with is that R is being held in an insane asylum under drugs after a suicide attempt, and Dan, so that none of their friends will know what is really happening, occasionally sends out forged tweets on R's twitter account.

The show should just fade away now....and Channing Dungey should be FIRED.
She does NOT display good judgement and let personal connections to VJ
get in the way of business....she alone ruined what ever was there with the show.

The show should just fade away now....and Channing Dungey should be FIRED.
She does NOT display good judgement and let personal connections to VJ
get in the way of business....she alone ruined what ever was there with the show.
She should be fired if she is responsible for putting Roseanne back on TV. Roseanne was just doing her job, showing America what Trump fans are like, and she did, and you do constantly.

She should be fired if she is responsible for putting Roseanne back on TV. Roseanne was just doing her job, showing America what Trump fans are like, and she did, and you do constantly.

Channing Dungey should be fired because SHE let her personal feelings and her lack
of Intelligence sway a Business decision.

I don't CARE if Rosanne ever gets back her show....good riddance, but for the WRONG
reason Rodent !

It's clear NOW that Rosanne has NO IDEA what she posted, it was NOT racist in any
shape or form. But you Liberal thin skin idiots made it Racist and she Kowtowed out
of sheer stupidity.

Convince me and the forum what was RACIST in Rosanne's post.....
Come on Mr PC Liberal.....you have no idea the TRUE context of what she posted
nor does she or she NEVER would have backed down...NEVER !

Channing Dungey should be fired because SHE let her personal feelings and her lack
of Intelligence sway a Business decision.

I don't CARE if Rosanne ever gets back her show....good riddance, but for the WRONG
reason Rodent !

It's clear NOW that Rosanne has NO IDEA what she posted, it was NOT racist in any
shape or form. But you Liberal thin skin idiots made it Racist and she Kowtowed out
of sheer stupidity.

Convince me and the forum what was RACIST in Rosanne's post.....
Come on Mr PC Liberal.....you have no idea the TRUE context of what she posted
nor does she or she NEVER would have backed down...NEVER !
Even Roseanne admits it was a disgustingly racist remark, get over it.

Back