Boycott ABC ....They knew Rosanne was a Comedian and what she posted was NOT Racist !!!

View attachment 2702

You probably can't use the term toxic cunt ... but that's what she is.

You'll ROT in Hell for that remark.....

I'm sure someone knows who you really are, I hope they kick you in the groin hard
for that remark....

Come to think of it, she's probably taller than your little ass and with one kick would
end any trips to your " Buddy " Hofs establishment for quite awhile....

3EF01E89-E69C-4DE6-9E02-9CC803440FC2.jpeg
You probably can't use the term toxic cunt ... but that's what she is.
You'll ROT in Hell for that remark.....

I'm sure someone knows who you really are, I hope they kick you in the groin hard
for that remark....

Come to think of it, she's probably taller than your little ass and with one kick would
end any trips to your " Buddy " Hofs establishment for quite awhile....
“You probably can't use the term `toxic cunt' in your magazine, but that's what [Hilary Clinton] is.”

~~~~Ted Nugent, 1994.

Awwwwww, I get it now. Just when I thought y'all's feelings couldn't be hurt anymore.
I’m pretty sure, pretty, pretty, pretty sure, you don’t get it. It’s called blind hypocrisy. 3nos can’t help himself by stepping into it without any sense of learned behavior.

Even Pavlov’s dogs figured so simple a concept more than a century ago.

Unless 3nos has multiple aliases here. But we should boot that idea before it takes hold.

I’m pretty sure, pretty, pretty, pretty sure, you don’t get it. It’s called blind hypocrisy. 3nos can’t help himself by stepping into it without any sense of learned behavior.

Unless 3nos has multiple aliases here. But we should boot that idea before it takes hold.
You're right. I don't get you people.

You ask booter what he thinks?

5-4-3 nos in a row.

Back