Another league

I know you are fishing, but you are wrong. go look it up..Did you just come back from North Dakota?

Windmills in North Dakota (and most other northern states) are engineered to work down to -20F. The limitation comes from the lubricants and embrittlement of some of the materials.

What is the lower limit for Texas windmills?

They’re also working in the Arctic.

So much fun to see whiny magats lose their s**t over brief rolling blackouts in CA, while millions of Texans have been without power for days. Such dumbf**ks. Blaming AOC instead of their own incompetent governor takes some serious stupidity.
There you go , get all worked up.

Windmills in North Dakota (and most other northern states) are engineered to work down to -20F. The limitation comes from the lubricants and embrittlement of some of the materials.

What is the lower limit for Texas windmills?
They've had their instances of blackouts in North Dakota due to cold, happens everywhere until the proper packages are applied. Texas didn't do and are seeing the results. Their situation is obviously more extreme and dangerous. I'm sure taxpayers in TX are wondering why their dollars didn't prevent the windmills being cold weather resistant.

I'm in the home stretch of time w/kids playing youth sports and while I will deeply miss watching them play when the last of my kids hang up the boots, I will not miss the alphabet soup of leagues, teams, clubs. My oldest is long removed from the fields but different versions of the same s*it have been playing out for years and years. The bigger, wealthier, connected clubs continue to do as much as they can to increase their relevance and screw the smaller clubs as a forgotten consequence. I have had kids in small clubs you'd never recognize and a well-recognized club (mentioned in this very thread, in fact) so I have seen it from both sides. To me, it's like that high school party that was identical to the college party that was identical to the grown-up party, only the cars and booze were more expensive as we got older.

They've had their instances of blackouts in North Dakota due to cold, happens everywhere until the proper packages are applied. Texas didn't do and are seeing the results. Their situation is obviously more extreme and dangerous. I'm sure taxpayers in TX are wondering why their dollars didn't prevent the windmills being cold weather resistant.

The big surprise to me is the revelation of how poorly prepared their natural gas plants were.

So much fun to see whiny magats lose their s**t over brief rolling blackouts in CA, while millions of Texans have been without power for days. Such dumbf**ks. Blaming AOC instead of their own incompetent governor takes some serious stupidity.
Who blamed AOC? This article supports what I said, better safeguards in place. WTF??

Quite the spin Dr....any thoughts on answering the original question?

This article from the Texas Tribune should answer that for them.

Texas officials didn't heed warnings before winter storm power outages | The Texas Tribune

It’s all Ted Cruz’s fault for supporting non-renewable energy.
and you are surprised? He's in Mexico sipping margaritas and chatting up the teacher's union leadership at the bar. Probably flying back with John Kerry, both laughing all the way to the bank.

Apparently the governor of TX believes guns don’t kill people but windmills do. Dumbf**k should be recalled.

Back