Another league

I know a post like this comes out every other week but has anyone heard of the Select Clubs National League? (SCNL) Sounds to me like a marketing ploy to trick parents into thinking they might be in the ECNL pyramid. The only clubs from CA that I’m seeing on their list is CDA Slammers & Rebels from San Diego. The other teams are from other states. But it’s like damn why the hell is this necessary?

I know a post like this comes out every other week but has anyone heard of the Select Clubs National League? (SCNL) Sounds to me like a marketing ploy to trick parents into thinking they might be in the ECNL pyramid. The only clubs from CA that I’m seeing on their list is CDA Slammers & Rebels from San Diego. The other teams are from other states. But it’s like damn why the hell is this necessary?
A number of the listed SCNL clubs are ECNL, too.

Mustang, MVLA, and San Juan are already some of the best known clubs up here. They don't need SCNL for name recognition with parents. We all know who they are.

Mustang, MVLA, and San Juan are already some of the best known clubs up here. They don't need SCNL for name recognition with parents. We all know who they are.
[/QUOTE]
They may not need a new league for name recognition but they can use that name recognition to entice clueless folks into paying for these leagues.

Maybe try asking them.

No reply would’ve been better than an asinine one.

It seems line a pretty spot on level of asininity in response to a post insinuating soccer clubs are conspiring to defraud soccer parents by creating a national soccer league that misrepresents to them that they are part of ECNL when they aren’t.

I understand that the paranoid narrative that youth soccer clubs are “out to get you” is a fun one but, really, it’s so f**king stupid. Is it even possible for you crazy soccer parents to ask a question that isn’t whiny and dripping in self-pity?

So you exclude yourself from being a soccer parent?

How do you feel about these fat cat youth soccer clubs’ conspiracy to defraud people? What about the conspiracy between teacher unions and the governor to sabotage the economy so Gavin can make a fortune on marijuana stocks and dine at fine restaurants without having to get on the waitlist? Or how about environmentalists conspiring to murder Texans by designing wind turbines that freeze in cold weather?

I’m just trying to give you some fresh ideas since your lead conspiracy theorist died yesterday.

I think they’re trying to link their tournaments together into something larger.

From the website:

”By conducting all league games during designated member club tournaments, in lieu of, traveling every other weekend and playing games at remote and isolated fields”

Maybe just trying to work together on tournaments so they don’t leak as much money to the big tournament clubs like Surf and Dallas. And link the tournaments together because standings are fun.

How do you feel about these fat cat youth soccer clubs’ conspiracy to defraud people? What about the conspiracy between teacher unions and the governor to sabotage the economy so Gavin can make a fortune on marijuana stocks and dine at fine restaurants without having to get on the waitlist? Or how about environmentalists conspiring to murder Texans by designing wind turbines that freeze in cold weather?

I’m just trying to give you some fresh ideas since your lead conspiracy theorist died yesterday.
I believe you didn’t answer the question. Didn’t your parents ever teach you it’s impolite to answer a question with another completely irrelevant series of questions?

So I’ll be your huckleberry for now:
1) It’s a vast world and fraud in this industry has happened. Is it a vast conspiracy, NO!

2) Teachers Unions have an adage da that isn’t getting kids back to school. (Hell even Biden was on CNN a few days ago telling a young 8ur old that kids don’t really get the virus and there is no definitive, scientific evidence showing kids spread the virus. I’ll post the link below for your viewing pleasure. So far the LATU got part of their “defund the police” request with the institution of “Climate Coaches” to replace School Police.

Must be nice to dine indoors with multiple households while you tell everyone else not to.

3) The situation in TX doesn’t boar well for AOC’s New Green Deal....there are flaws to 100% reliance on Renewable energy and this should initiate a move towards better safeguards.

Any other questions?

Here’s your video:

I think they’re trying to link their tournaments together into something larger.

From the website:

”By conducting all league games during designated member club tournaments, in lieu of, traveling every other weekend and playing games at remote and isolated fields”

Maybe just trying to work together on tournaments so they don’t leak as much money to the big tournament clubs like Surf and Dallas. And link the tournaments together because standings are fun.
Thank you for your response!!

From the website:

Look what happens when you ask. Apparently it isn’t a conspiracy to defraud soccer parents after all. Who would have thunk?

I believe you didn’t answer the question. Didn’t your parents ever teach you it’s impolite to answer a question with another completely irrelevant series of questions?

So I’ll be your huckleberry for now:
1) It’s a vast world and fraud in this industry has happened. Is it a vast conspiracy, NO!

2) Teachers Unions have an adage da that isn’t getting kids back to school. (Hell even Biden was on CNN a few days ago telling a young 8ur old that kids don’t really get the virus and there is no definitive, scientific evidence showing kids spread the virus. I’ll post the link below for your viewing pleasure. So far the LATU got part of their “defund the police” request with the institution of “Climate Coaches” to replace School Police.

Must be nice to dine indoors with multiple households while you tell everyone else not to.

3) The situation in TX doesn’t boar well for AOC’s New Green Deal....there are flaws to 100% reliance on Renewable energy and this should initiate a move towards better safeguards.

Any other questions?

Here’s your video:

TX’s reliance on a failed energy dependent on oil, show how dangerous AOC and renewable energy are. That’s a reach even for a trumpanzee.

How do you feel about these fat cat youth soccer clubs’ conspiracy to defraud people? - Not a conspiracy, happens daily, weekly, monthly. What about the conspiracy between teacher unions and the governor to sabotage the economy - Not a conspiracy, they are doing it out in the open. so Gavin can make a fortune on marijuana stocks and dine at fine restaurants - He did dine out. without having to get on the waitlist? Or how about environmentalists conspiring to murder Texans by designing wind turbines that freeze in cold weather? - political gamesmanship, and you love it.

I think maybe you clocked in as an ECNL employee today.

TX’s reliance on a failed energy dependent on oil, show how dangerous AOC and renewable energy are. That’s a reach even for a trumpanzee.
Stoopid statements by both sides of the energy debate. But politicians would rather pass up the opportunity to make things better and double down on pointing fingers at one another. You luv that kinda stuff.

It seems line a pretty spot on level of asininity in response to a post insinuating soccer clubs are conspiring to defraud soccer parents by creating a national soccer league that misrepresents to them that they are part of ECNL when they aren’t.

I understand that the paranoid narrative that youth soccer clubs are “out to get you” is a fun one but, really, it’s so f**king stupid. Is it even possible for you crazy soccer parents to ask a question that isn’t whiny and dripping in self-pity?
Man. Who pissed in your cheerios?

I know you are fishing, but you are wrong. go look it up..Did you just come back from North Dakota?

They’re also working in the Arctic.

So much fun to see whiny magats lose their s**t over brief rolling blackouts in CA, while millions of Texans have been without power for days. Such dumbf**ks. Blaming AOC instead of their own incompetent governor takes some serious stupidity.

Back