Anaheim Surf G06 Whitfield

Any person who directs an insult to a 10 year old is a douche. End of story, shut your mouth, get a life, and be an adult.
Joe Diaz, perhaps you were referring to a particular type of player and I sure hope you were. If you were directing that statement toward a 10 year old; you should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Please, I am directing it to a type of player you "douch". If the shoe fits. I think, I push the right button for some of you. Lol....

You might wanna be careful talking about 11 year olds on this forum. Not everyone is from the OC on here and might not appreciate you speaking about their daughters that way. I totally understand if you just described your own daughter and feeling sorry for yourself...OK!
Oh, I'm so scare. I need to be careful. It hurst when your daughter fits this description. Be an adult and look at the reality. The top clubs recruit the biggest, athletic and with birth years in Jan- March. Why? to win trophies and increase revenue. Those clubs have 5 or more teams in some age groups. Do you really think that they are developing your DD? Think again. Profit, profit, and profit. Grow up.

Oh, I'm so scare. I need to be careful. It hurst when your daughter fits this description. Be an adult and look at the reality. The top clubs recruit the biggest, athletic and with birth years in Jan- March. Why? to win trophies and increase revenue. Those clubs have 5 or more teams in some age groups. Do you really think that they are developing your DD? Think again. Profit, profit, and profit. Grow up.

Bro, I like you as a poster, but you need to chill.

I understand your frustration. It sucks. BW should know why his players left ....
No frustration here at all. I'm not sure why your running your mouth though. I know of a lot of teams that added players this off season. I'm pretty sure all 16 teams in our tournament added players. So why are so concerned that we did not make the finals. Albion played a great game they kept it close and tied it late in the game and won in pk's. We did not have our coach present but that happens in club soccer. No excuses here. Don't get on the HATER WAGON so early in the season. Don't worry be happy and worry about your OWN TEAM .........NOT OURS .....

No frustration here at all. I'm not sure why your running your mouth though. I know of a lot of teams that added players this off season. I'm pretty sure all 16 teams in our tournament added players. So why are so concerned that we did not make the finals. Albion played a great game they kept it close and tied it late in the game and won in pk's. We did not have our coach present but that happens in club soccer. No excuses here. Don't get on the HATER WAGON so early in the season. Don't worry be happy and worry about your OWN TEAM .........NOT OURS .....
WINNERS make goals, LOSERS make excuses! I'm glad you got the message " worry about your OWN team NOT the others ..."

Since everyone is talking (again) about AnaSurf and Legends .. I heard from inside that Legends FC offered a full scholarship to some players from AnaSurf to play for them. Some of them accepted it but some didn't. I really don't understand because Legends already has very good players and the first own tournament they didn't make it into the finals? Stay tuned parents!

You're trying to fool people into believing that AS lost players because of scholarships? People who know the situation know it has nothing to do with scholarships, nice try though. You're either gullible and have no clue or you're trying to make people believe that so your team can feel a little better about losing all those players. ‍♂️

Your "inside" source is bogus. AS also added new players, worry about your tournament coming up. We'll stay tuned!

You're trying to fool people into believing that AS lost players because of scholarships? People who know the situation know it has nothing to do with scholarships, nice try though. You're either gullible and have no clue or you're trying to make people believe that so your team can feel a little better about losing all those players. ‍♂️

Your "inside" source is bogus. AS also added new players, worry about your tournament coming up. We'll stay tuned!
Have a great season, but expectations are high. I'm wondering if players step down to the second team..
Btw that's not fake news. Every team has a mole. People are always talking ...I'm looking forward to seeing the new AS squad without the "top players"

Back