Anaheim Surf G06 Whitfield

SoccerOC, I'm with you! I, for one, am tired of Lastmans Legends bias and booty kissing!

Now that we have that out of the way, can you contribute and give us some good fodder on how things are going over there?

That's funny because you seem to never be lost for words when you are kissing Legends parents butt on this forum. So go for it...
I never knew I was on the Legends bandwagon. I thought I was a club homer. :confused:

However, this response does not help change the stigma that is now bestowed upon and clearly plaguing Anaheim Surf.

And, if this is your method of recruitment, it is quite unorthodox. And I would suggest employing a new tactic.

The new tactic that BW has used in the past is recruiting the moms through more play time for their daughters. Lol.....

I never knew I was on the Legends bandwagon. I thought I was a club homer. :confused:

However, this response does not help change the stigma that is now bestowed upon and clearly plaguing Anaheim Surf.

And, if this is your method of recruitment, it is quite unorthodox. And I would suggest employing a new tactic.
LEGEND LOVER !!!! LOL !!!!

LEGEND LOVER !!!! LOL !!!!
Since everyone is talking (again) about AnaSurf and Legends .. I heard from inside that Legends FC offered a full scholarship to some players from AnaSurf to play for them. Some of them accepted it but some didn't. I really don't understand because Legends already has very good players and the first own tournament they didn't make it into the finals? Stay tuned parents!

Full scholarship to a lot of players- this tactic is business and every club does this at the big level. Legends is in an excellent position now with ECNL on life support and DA. Their fortunes have now shifted

Since everyone is talking (again) about AnaSurf and Legends .. I heard from inside that Legends FC offered a full scholarship to some players from AnaSurf to play for them. Some of them accepted it but some didn't. I really don't understand because Legends already has very good players and the first own tournament they didn't make it into the finals? Stay tuned parents!
Not sure where you are getting that info..from ....you friends with BW

What best players? You mean, the biggest, athletic and older players with no technique.

Ok

You might wanna be careful talking about 11 year olds on this forum. Not everyone is from the OC on here and might not appreciate you speaking about their daughters that way. I totally understand if you just described your own daughter and feeling sorry for yourself...OK!

What best players? You mean, the biggest, athletic and older players with no technique.

Ok
Any person who directs an insult to a 10 year old is a douche. End of story, shut your mouth, get a life, and be an adult.
Joe Diaz, perhaps you were referring to a particular type of player and I sure hope you were. If you were directing that statement toward a 10 year old; you should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Back