An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

And for a moment of levity...I just got in big trouble with the wife because the 4th-grader was walking out the door with one of those big plastic Target bags this morning and I said "carrying a big target with you to school...bad idea these days."

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/01/5900...-politicians-cultivation-of-nra-ties-revealed

Depth Of Russian Politician's Cultivation Of NRA Ties Revealed

"These revelations suggest that for years the NRA courted a top Putin ally who is now reportedly attracting scrutiny from the FBI," John Feinblatt, president of Everytown for Gun Safety, told NPR. "NRA leaders still haven't explained their close relationship with Russian officials in Putin's orbit. Until they do, people will continue to wonder what the NRA is hiding."
The 80’s are calling for their foreign policy back. Should I tell them they can’t have it because the last President and then FBI director, Mueller, need it to clean up the shit they said wasn’t a problem back in 2012? Oh there’s depth alright. You scats are buried in it.

And for a moment of levity...I just got in big trouble with the wife because the 4th-grader was walking out the door with one of those big plastic Target bags this morning and I said "carrying a big target with you to school...bad idea these days."
I have always been curious, how do you know who plays the female role in same sex house holds?

Back