An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

republicans_support_murder_of_children.jpg

markschmalingtweet.png

I don't think the topic is trying to prevent all gun murders. Moreover not only am I, but I think most American's are fine with people owning guns. It's the domestic terrorist, lone wolf attacks with military grade assault riffles at schools and malls that I'd like to see fixed. I.e. crazies with guns that can fire hundreds of high-velocity rounds per minute.

As to confiscating them. Ask Donald Trump, if you come to NYC with an assault rifle they are going to take it away from you. In fact all guns are banned and have been since the 90's. So I'd assume the courts have ruled the government can regulate which weapons it thinks are safe... enough.

Say "grandfathered"

From wikipoo:
New York state law does not require a license to own or possess long guns, but does require a permit to legally possess or own a pistol. However, all firearms must comply with the NY SAFE Act, which bans guns considered "assault weapons" from ownership by private citizens, unless they were owned prior to the ban.

How many NRA members are in prison for murder with a firearm?
Do you think the per capita number is higher or lower than the non-member portion of the population?

I don't have a problem with the average NRA member, it's what the NRA itself, does and says that is bullshit.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/01/5900...-politicians-cultivation-of-nra-ties-revealed

Depth Of Russian Politician's Cultivation Of NRA Ties Revealed

"These revelations suggest that for years the NRA courted a top Putin ally who is now reportedly attracting scrutiny from the FBI," John Feinblatt, president of Everytown for Gun Safety, told NPR. "NRA leaders still haven't explained their close relationship with Russian officials in Putin's orbit. Until they do, people will continue to wonder what the NRA is hiding."

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/01/5900...-politicians-cultivation-of-nra-ties-revealed

Depth Of Russian Politician's Cultivation Of NRA Ties Revealed

"These revelations suggest that for years the NRA courted a top Putin ally who is now reportedly attracting scrutiny from the FBI," John Feinblatt, president of Everytown for Gun Safety, told NPR. "NRA leaders still haven't explained their close relationship with Russian officials in Putin's orbit. Until they do, people will continue to wonder what the NRA is hiding."
Fake news.

Can you quote the fake part and describe how it's fake?
Wes, I have explained his ways to you before. I will do it again. When Joe responds to something with the phrase "fake news," it's just his short hand for "that piece of information is embarrassing toward those people and political beliefs I support." Very simple. Don't make me repeat it, please.

Wes, I have explained his ways to you before. I will do it again. When Joe responds to something with the phrase "fake news," it's just his short hand for "that piece of information is embarrassing toward those people and political beliefs I support." Very simple. Don't make me repeat it, please.
So in summary:
see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil-9107421.jpg

Fake attorney.

Now you know why Wezdumbs husband beats her, she just don't listen.

Back