An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Oblivious....once again you are projecting....I'm sure you know your trade well and I'm sure you are a hard worker...
I'm also sure you made the union and the companies that hired you tons of money.
There are guys who work just as hard and know just as much who don't pay the union "finders fee's".
They live in Del Mar and La Costa with your union bosses...
You once again show your ignorance. . . . I also know the main players in SoCal non-union companies, I have had offers, it's not worth it. I have also seen them go from penthouse to living out of their trucks to back working right next to me or for me.

You once again show your ignorance. . . . I also know the main players in SoCal non-union companies, I have had offers, it's not worth it. I have also seen them go from penthouse to living out of their trucks to back working right next to me or for me.
Ignorance displayed.

You mean like those contracts for teachers, police and fire departments as well as all other government employees you and yours are so fond of complaining about? . . . seems you are now defending those agreements.

Those Teachers, Police, Fireman, and Government workers were ALL promised pay/pensions based on projected
revenue from increased Taxes due to " Projected " drastic increases in property values all over the State.
Just about every City that Promised those entities high pay increases and fat Pensions has gone bell up.
The unfunded Pension Plans with the State of California are the most Toxic you can find.
The Gov has played a shell game with the budget and those Pension plans, when the shit hits the fan those
unfunded liabilities will create havoc at the least !

Every Employee of each of these entities new what the risk was when the Unions bargained for large increases.
If you're going to enjoy the gains you need to also share the risks, or go unemployed.

You mean like those contracts for teachers, police and fire departments as well as all other government employees you and yours are so fond of complaining about? . . . seems you are now defending those agreements.
I’m not fond of complaining about services that are contractual and should be done without my complaining. Privatizing those services is not a bad idea and should not be interpreted as a complaint. The Uber model is a great way to expand, improve and eliminate many public services and the red tape that it creates.

You've had offers? :cool: I'm sure your union rep told you not to even consider those offers.
It's a scary world out there, it takes a certain confidence and independent thought process
Some folks are leaders, some are followers....that's how life is Daffy.
Some folks look to unions and big government to insure their well being, while others find the thought deplorable.
Have a great and a safe day Daffy!

You've had offers? :cool: I'm sure your union rep told you not to even consider those offers.
It's a scary world out there, it takes a certain confidence and independent thought process
Some folks are leaders, some are followers....that's how life is Daffy.
Some folks look to unions and big government to insure their well being, while others find the thought deplorable.
Have a great and a safe day Daffy!
You have no idea what you are attempting to talk about, none. I'm sure your little friends in here think you do, but trust me, at least in my union, that ain't the way it is. I have very little contact with them and have never consulted them. The few times I go through there I am usually just picking up a name call (a job called out by name), because I am who the company wants, the union has little say in those matters.

You have no idea what you are attempting to talk about, none. I'm sure your little friends in here think you do, but trust me, at least in my union, that ain't the way it is. I have very little contact with them and have never consulted them. The few times I go through there I am usually just picking up a name call (a job called out by name), because I am who the company wants, the union has little say in those matters.

Liar.

Freedom.
Change the constitution...
Or move where you feel safe

I'm a gun owner and have zero worries about my freedoms. This shit is so far past being old...it's becoming embarrassing....as my link from "The Onion" implies.

Has anyone seen the long interview with the " Socalled " shooters brother in Orlando ?
Very odd interview, he's dumbfounded to the point of
wanting to say something isn't right at all !

1. Something is really wrong with the whole incident, really wrong. Just doesn't sit right at all.
2. Ten guns in the room, god knows how much ammo to lay down that kind of fire...
two broken out windows for different vantage points. ( Something smells wrong. real wrong. )
3. He only had 1 rifle and a couple of hand guns registered to him( According to the brother who moved him
recently )
4. Witnesses are stating people were at the front of the concert warning people that " They were going to Die "
5. ISIS takes credit for the shooting on the same day two other Terrorist attacks happen in France and Canada.
6. When you hear the audio it really does sound like companion busts from more than one weapon, maybe an echo
but rather odd....
7. Both of his cars are missing that were in the parking lot.
" Police are also looking for two cars, a Hyundai Tuscon B40 with Nevada plate 114B40 and a Chrysler Pacific Touring with the licence plate 19D401.

Both vehicles are registered to the suspect located the Las Vegas hotel. "
8. A woman of interest Marilou Danley out of Country at the time ?
9. He kills himself before they make entry ?
10. How long was he dead ?
11. Did others get away ?????

They are holding back a lot of " Real " information I feel........

I'm a gun owner and have zero worries about my freedoms. This shit is so far past being old...it's becoming embarrassing....as my link from "The Onion" implies.

Now you've got the forum worried......Your thought prints coupled with that current
declaration is not a comfortable pairing....

Wow !
And to be expected.

Anyone notice the Puerto Rico " TEAMSTERS " criminal Union operation involving the
Democratic Mayor of San Juan who was a staunch HRC is off the news cycle now that
the Vegas shooting is front and center ?

Just a coincidence ?
How come every time the Democrats have very very Bad News related to them....
A shooting or Terrorist event magically occurs ?

Go back and look at the
amount of times these coincidences have happened......

Back