An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Says the free market guy collecting Gov. checks.
Easy for him to sit back and judge from his cubicle safe zone while relying on a government guaranteed income . . . and he complains about police, teachers, firemen and unions. Such the hypocrite.

Easy for him to sit back and judge from his cubicle safe zone while relying on a government guaranteed income . . . and he complains about police, teachers, firemen and unions. Such the hypocrite.
I don't have a cubicle. I don't rely on the government. I am the government. The government relies on me and you to provide our labor in exchange for wages. The problem with you and Wez is that your premise is incorrect. You've been indoctrinated in your beloved "all or nothing" doctrine that crowds out what is not seen, by limiting your thinking to what is seen. Therein lies your hypocrisy.

I don't have a cubicle. I don't rely on the government. I am the government. The government relies on me and you to provide our labor in exchange for wages. The problem with you and Wez is that your premise is incorrect. You've been indoctrinated in your beloved "all or nothing" doctrine that crowds out what is not seen, by limiting your thinking to what is seen. Therein lies your hypocrisy.
It not easy shutting up those 2 bitches.
You better dumb it down for wezdumd and huskerdumb.

It not easy shutting up those 2 bitches.

You trying to get your ass stomped in person, throwin those kinda labels....will result in that according to some nutters here. Or does that threat only apply to those nutters disagree with???

Nice attempt at spinning it your way, fail.

I rely on my own hard word and knowledge, without that the union can't help me. You show once again you are trying to talk about something you are oblivious to.
Oblivious....once again you are projecting....I'm sure you know your trade well and I'm sure you are a hard worker...
I'm also sure you made the union and the companies that hired you tons of money.
There are guys who work just as hard and know just as much who don't pay the union "finders fee's".
They live in Del Mar and La Costa with your union bosses...

Says the free market guy collecting Gov. checks.

Says the Cubicle worker who steals valuable time from his employer on a Daily basis.

Once again, so everyone knows the amount of theft that Wez is doing daily.....

From Aug 9, 2017

This is one Hypothetical example....

Wez has been a member of this forum for just a little over a year.

The average cubicle worker reports to work @ 8:00 am and works until 5:00 pm
Five days a week.
Now we know Wez posts some on the weekend, but the majority of his posts originate
during working hours. Sometimes he posts early in the morning or late evening, but
still the majority is done during working hours.

7,559 posts over ( approximately ) 395 days
52 weeks in a year + 4 for the 30 days
56 x 5 ( Work days ) = 280

280 is 70.88 % of 395
70.88 % of 7559 = 5357.81

5357.81 / 280 =19.1

19.1 posts every work day

We'll approximate that he is an eight hour workday cubicle dweller.

2.38 posts every hour.

Every 25.21 min Wez posts.

The approx time to compose and post 5-7 min
( Internet info for Instagram, because he does search and post Pics )

We'll go with the high end of 7 min

So when Wez posts approximately 2 every 50.42 min
he's using 14 min of that time.

112 mins a day
112 x 5 ( Days ) = 560 mins a week.

That's 9.33 hours a week to post.

That's one full day + one hour and 33 mins out of
the following day he not working for his employer.
A week.

Let's assume he's making ...oh $ 30.00 and hour.

$ 30.00 x 9.33 = $ 279.90 a week his employer is
paying him and he's not working. Not to mention
who's equipment and service is he using.
That's $ 14,554.80 his employer is shelling out for him to
post on JUST this forum.

Now when I've said he's stealing from his employer you now
get an idea of the unproductive time employers lose when
employees do this......

Failure happens when either party ceases to honor the terms of the contract. Not sure how you honor your contracts in life.
You mean like those contracts for teachers, police and fire departments as well as all other government employees you and yours are so fond of complaining about? . . . seems you are now defending those agreements.

Back