An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

He said it, dipschtick.
There was a time when types of guns and magazines that are banned today were legal. (in California)
Back when you said the NRA was cool.

People weren't shooting up schools, either.

You try and put blame on the NRA with your tinfoil hat "secret government" conspiracies, but the truth is that you're just an old pinko who wants to grab guns, and ultimately erase the second amendment.

Coocoo.

He said it, dipschtick.
There was a time when types of guns and magazines that are banned today were legal. (in California)
Back when you said the NRA was cool.

People weren't shooting up schools, either.

You try and put blame on the NRA with your tinfoil hat "secret government" conspiracies, but the truth is that you're just an old pinko who wants to grab guns, and ultimately erase the second amendment.
E-Nut does that from time to time. About 2 rounds short of a full magazine apparently.

Guns are great. They're all i have that's big and hard. Plus, they kill lots of schoolkids every couple of weeks. Go America.

Guns are great. They're all i have that's big and hard. Plus, they kill lots of schoolkids every couple of weeks. Go America.
That's quite an admission...you sound like a weak mentally ill bastard...
I'd turn you into the FBI, but they probably have better things to do than investigate your "nonsense"

If you want to play plumber's riddles, I'm not interested. If you have something to say, say it. Don't be a pussy.
It's called a discussion ya jack ass.
You've offered that it's the NRA fault for all these school shootings.
That of course is absurd.

Back