An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

First, I will assume that to mean that you concede the other criticisms I had about Lee.

Your "vague recollection of a Time Life book" is only a vague recollection of what I posted, since I have never cited anything from any Time Life book in my life. If you would like to go around again on that point, I'm prepared to do so. I am sure you vaguely recall the rebuttals and denials you made at that time.
Yawn

MAY 29, 2019
The Lie That Will Not Die and the Truth about Black Mass Shooters
By Colin Flaherty
The lie that will not die: Most mass shooters are white.

Just Google "white mass shooters," and you will find hundreds and hundreds of stories from The Grio, Root, Salon, CNN, PBS, and Newsweek, right up to the Washington Post, with headlines likes this, from Vice: "Why are so many mass shootings committed by young white men?"

All accompanied with fairy tales like this from the Washington Post: "a consistent pattern: Young, white men with demonstrable backgrounds of mental instability or violence against women taking the lives of as many people as possible."

At least one legacy media outfit figured out, however painful it was to report (and bury in the middle of the jump), that three quarters of mass shooters are black. That was the New York Times.
You read that right: mass shootings are a black thing. And we find them almost every day. Often more than one. In Philadelphia alone, they report one every eleven days.

Let's take a look at the headlines (with links) from a nine-day period ending Memorial Day, May 27. One at a time, most recent day first, until we reach the 26th mass shooting from a black person.

Starting in Trenton, New Jersey.

1. "1 killed, 5 wounded as gunfire erupts in Trenton again days after 10 were hurt in shooting outside city bar."

2. As the previous headline indicates, don't confuse that mass shooting with "Police Confirm Nine Injuries in Trenton Shooting Incident" from Friday, the 25th of May.

3. Police: "Multiple people shot, including boy, in Southeast DC." Multiple equals five.

4/5. "Six people, including teenagers shot in two separate incidents in Brooklyn." A twofer: three each.

6. "Police: 1 dead, 2 injured after shooting in downtown St. Louis."

7. "Three people shot in South Merced neighborhood."

Let's check out the headlines and links from May 26. Spoiler alert: not a white person in sight.

8. "1 Dead, 3 Wounded After Shootout at Fort Lauderdale Parking Garage." Not to worry — his mom says he was acting in self-defense.

9. "2 dead, 3 wounded after gunfire erupts in Little Italy." Not too many Italians left in Little Italy.

10. "5 people shot, 3 arrested at Brunswick." This is not even the worst one in Virginia last weekend. So hold on.

11. "Four shot, one dead in Stockton." Some locals call Stockton the New Chicago.

12. Transgender woman, 2 men killed in Detroit shooting. Not the first recent murder of a transgender. Not polite to notice that those killers are black as well.

13. Quadruple shooting in SE Baltimore Saturday night. This happened the same night 100 black people rampaged through Baltimore's tourist Mecca, the Inner Harbor. They were assaulting, stealing, attacking police in what none dare call a good old-fashioned race riot. Again.

Liberals and the MSM HATE the TRUTH....it destroys their
" monetary identity " narrative....!

First, I will assume that to mean that you concede the other criticisms I had about Lee.

Your "vague recollection of a Time Life book" is only a vague recollection of what I posted, since I have never cited anything from any Time Life book in my life. If you would like to go around again on that point, I'm prepared to do so. I am sure you vaguely recall the rebuttals and denials you made at that time.
I have no problems with your criticisms of Lee
Your bald face lies are what I have problems with and the fact that you NEVER cited a source for your information.
Yes recall the posts, even if it was vague, it was not a lie.
You have no f'n idea what you claimed or where you got the information.

Your bald face lies are what I have problems with and the fact that you NEVER cited a source for your information.

You seem to remember your denials pretty well.

It also seems that you are accepting the other criticisms of Lee. Apparently, those were not enough to sway from your opinion of Lee as an American hero.

BTW, what happened to "Time Life books"?

Don't forget you are dealing with a guy who thought that Russia spies on all forein visitors then post a link to a story about the spying in Lativa to make his point...

Interesting spelling.

I am content to leave you in your state of self-professed ignorance.

From your Filthy Filner Soapbox you :

Stand above your known Lying and profess.
Stand above your known Thievery and profess.
Stand above your known perverseness and profess.

Spola ...spelled with an Ssssssss for snake is content with his ignorant bliss.

Chilling response... please continue.

As usual, you misquote me and then burn down your wall built of strawmen. When I mock you as a result, it goes over your head and you, thinking you have scored a shot to the vitals, dance around as if you had just won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Is that enough continuance?

As usual, you misquote me and then burn down your wall built of strawmen. When I mock you as a result, it goes over your head and you, thinking you have scored a shot to the vitals, dance around as if you had just won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Careful how you move Old man, that crate is only " Filner " plastic.....

What vitals?

Back