An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

nutters like LE (not all are as angry and unable to control themselves like him though) get lied to then pass it on, they haven't the sense, patience nor mental wherewithal to do the research to verify anything they claim . . . it's repetitive and sorta sad in a hilarious way.
Genetic ramblings of a father’s son.

That's not always an insult.

As for the "we shot them" poster - I'll bet you are ignorant of the fact that the young patriot who famously posed aiming a rifle from protective cover at BLM agents in the BLM/Bundy standoff a few years back was identified, arrested, and convicted of a felony. As a convicted felon, he is no longer permitted to own firearms.
WTF...???
What does the poster regarding what happened to the Brits have to do with your BLM story?
I completely agree that felons should not be able to process or own firearms.
I don't think felons should have the right to vote or hold elected office...

Good luck with that Mr limpet.
Got bad news for you pinhead...

Incomes climbed faster in 2017 for the typical American household than they have in years. The median household income of $60,336 in 2017 marked a 4.7% increase from the previous year — more than doubled the 2.1% inflation rate over the same period.

The 2017 median household income of $60,336 marks a historic high and generally means greater wealth and buying power than in recent years. Clearly, however, incomes are not even nationwide, and while some areas are undoubtedly poorer, in dozens of thriving American cities, the majority of households earn over 20% more than the national median.

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2019/05/15/25-richest-cities-in-america-2/

WTF...???
What does the poster regarding what happened to the Brits have to do with your BLM story?
I completely agree that felons should not be able to process or own firearms.
I don't think felons should have the right to vote or hold elected office...

Next you will be telling me that a single-shot muzzle-loader is a sniper rifle.

Oh, wait - my error - that was the plumber.

Spola's Credibility list :

0 %

Tells the TRUTH..Never...0 %
Doesn't return items he
pilfered from his communities
Golf Course.....................0 %
Past reputation on previous
SoCalSoccer Forums........0 %

That's just three ...yur out.

Credibility .....0 %

Oh wait...there's the issue
with " Filthy Filner "...

Now you are in - 0.01 territory....

It's your lie Magoo...do tell
Next thing you know you'll claim nonsense regarding Robert E. Lee....
Oh wait, you've already done that.

MAY 29, 2019
The Lie That Will Not Die and the Truth about Black Mass Shooters
By Colin Flaherty
The lie that will not die: Most mass shooters are white.

Just Google "white mass shooters," and you will find hundreds and hundreds of stories from The Grio, Root, Salon, CNN, PBS, and Newsweek, right up to the Washington Post, with headlines likes this, from Vice: "Why are so many mass shootings committed by young white men?"

All accompanied with fairy tales like this from the Washington Post: "a consistent pattern: Young, white men with demonstrable backgrounds of mental instability or violence against women taking the lives of as many people as possible."

At least one legacy media outfit figured out, however painful it was to report (and bury in the middle of the jump), that three quarters of mass shooters are black. That was the New York Times.
You read that right: mass shootings are a black thing. And we find them almost every day. Often more than one. In Philadelphia alone, they report one every eleven days.

Let's take a look at the headlines (with links) from a nine-day period ending Memorial Day, May 27. One at a time, most recent day first, until we reach the 26th mass shooting from a black person.

Starting in Trenton, New Jersey.

1. "1 killed, 5 wounded as gunfire erupts in Trenton again days after 10 were hurt in shooting outside city bar."

2. As the previous headline indicates, don't confuse that mass shooting with "Police Confirm Nine Injuries in Trenton Shooting Incident" from Friday, the 25th of May.

3. Police: "Multiple people shot, including boy, in Southeast DC." Multiple equals five.

4/5. "Six people, including teenagers shot in two separate incidents in Brooklyn." A twofer: three each.

6. "Police: 1 dead, 2 injured after shooting in downtown St. Louis."

7. "Three people shot in South Merced neighborhood."

Let's check out the headlines and links from May 26. Spoiler alert: not a white person in sight.

8. "1 Dead, 3 Wounded After Shootout at Fort Lauderdale Parking Garage." Not to worry — his mom says he was acting in self-defense.

9. "2 dead, 3 wounded after gunfire erupts in Little Italy." Not too many Italians left in Little Italy.

10. "5 people shot, 3 arrested at Brunswick." This is not even the worst one in Virginia last weekend. So hold on.

11. "Four shot, one dead in Stockton." Some locals call Stockton the New Chicago.

12. Transgender woman, 2 men killed in Detroit shooting. Not the first recent murder of a transgender. Not polite to notice that those killers are black as well.

13. Quadruple shooting in SE Baltimore Saturday night. This happened the same night 100 black people rampaged through Baltimore's tourist Mecca, the Inner Harbor. They were assaulting, stealing, attacking police in what none dare call a good old-fashioned race riot. Again.

What did I get wrong about Lee?
Ground Hogs Day
An order to shoot Union Officers on site.....those leading black troops....you could not site a source, only the vague recollection of a Time Life book.
You remember? Right? No?
No one is surprised Magoo

Ground Hogs Day
An order to shoot Union Officers on site.....those leading black troops....you could not site a source, only the vague recollection of a Time Life book.
You remember? Right? No?
No one is surprised Magoo

First, I will assume that to mean that you concede the other criticisms I had about Lee.

Your "vague recollection of a Time Life book" is only a vague recollection of what I posted, since I have never cited anything from any Time Life book in my life. If you would like to go around again on that point, I'm prepared to do so. I am sure you vaguely recall the rebuttals and denials you made at that time.

First, I will assume that to mean that you concede the other criticisms I had about Lee.

Your "vague recollection of a Time Life book" is only a vague recollection of what I posted, since I have never cited anything from any Time Life book in my life. If you would like to go around again on that point, I'm prepared to do so. I am sure you vaguely recall the rebuttals and denials you made at that time.
LE has the memory of a big mouth bass.

Back