An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Finally...a job you can do. You're hired!
After that, I am going to need wallpaper steamed off. I'll make sure you can sit while doing it.
The regulatory state says I have to attend Fries U’s Bovine Scat Undergrad program before I can specialize in K9’s. What a deal!!

Your ignorance is showing,
View attachment 4660
Your willingness to stand proudly for a weapon that has been used in so many domestic terror incidents where hundreds have died makes me question whether you stand for America. Not very patriotic to condone the slaughter of so many Americans, just to defend an arms manufacturer.
Now tell me about your support for Florida flight schools...

Your willingness to stand proudly for a weapon that has been used in so many domestic terror incidents where hundreds have died makes me question whether you stand for America. Not very patriotic to condone the slaughter of so many Americans, just to defend an arms manufacturer.
Now tell me about your support for Florida flight schools...
Let me know when gun deaths catch up to abortion deaths please.
BTW they are not the the same.
They are the same just as Obama and Trump.

Let me know when gun deaths catch up to abortion deaths please.
BTW they are not the the same.
They are the same just as Obama and Trump.
You should learn about guns. Same gun. To convince the idiots, they changed the name to “Sporter.”
It’s very sporting if slaughtering Americans in public places is “sport.” It’s on TV about as often as soccer.
Do you like that sport?

You should learn about guns. Same gun. To convince the idiots, they changed the name to “Sporter.”
It’s very sporting if slaughtering Americans in public places is “sport.” It’s on TV about as often as soccer.
Do you like that sport?
Have you ever shot either?
I have shot both and own one, so maybe you better stick to counting your money.
Not the same.

Back