Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

More of those deplorables....
Seemingly they're everywhere.
Pockets of ‘em, for sure.
I remember that one who blew up a big building in Oklahoma City. He talked like these deplorable sheriffs.

The interesting thing about states’ rights is that the feds pretty much always win when they want to.
The big difference here is that this isn’t a states rights issue. These are nutbag local dimwit sheriffs who are violating state laws.
The state governments probably don’t give a shit if the yokels keep their guns. There’s always been crazy militia-types in most states. Paranoid wackos, all of ‘em.
Fries U! What a deal!

White House Makes a New Promise to Gun Owners
Beth Baumann | Feb 26, 2019 3:25 PM
dc39609b-35e7-46ef-bac4-26fd9bf1865c.jpg

President Donald Trump plans to veto a pair of Democratic-led gun control bills currently circulating the House. The bills, H.R. 8, the Bipartisan Background Check Bill of 2019, and H.R. 1112, the Enhanced Background Checks Act of 2019, are anti-gunner's latest push to turn law-abiding citizens into criminals.

One point of contention for the Trump administration is criminalizing private gun sales:

H.R. 8 would require that certain transfers, loans, gifts, and sales of firearms be processed by a federally licensed importer, manufacturer, or dealer of firearms. H.R. 8 would therefore impose permanent record-keeping requirements and limitless fees on these every day transactions. H.R. 8 contains very narrow exemptions from these requirements, and there exemptions would not sufficiently protect the Second Amendment right of individuals to keep and bear arms.

One of the examples Republicans have continually talked about are domestic violence situations. If I have a friend who comes to me and says her boyfriend is beating her and she fears for her life, I would be turned into a criminal if I allowed her to borrow my firearm without a background check at an FFL. I could face up to $100,000 fine and one year in prison, simply for helping a law-abiding friend in a dangerous situation.

H.R. 1112 is a disaster in itself. These are the steps a person would have to go through if their background check wasn't approved right away:

1) Fill out a 4473 to undergo a NICS check.
2) FFL comes back and tells the buyer he or she has to wait 10 days to get the results back from the feds.
3) If the feds fail to get the check back in 10 days the buyer can file a petition to proceed with the transfer.
4) The FFL would have to wait an additional 10 days after the petition is filed in order to proceed with the transfer.

The problem with these steps: background checks are only valid 30 calendar days after the FFL initiated them, so the very first day the buyer attempted to purchase the gun. A buyer would have to initiate the petition process almost immediately in order to make sure they receive an answer before the 30 day mark.

2000x.png

NewsRadioPodcastsBlazeTV
Sign InTry BlazeTV for Free

NewsRadioPodcastsBlazeTV
Sign InTry BlazeTV for Free @media (min-width:1024px) and (max-width: 1279px) { .topbar--sticky .btn {margin-left:84px !important;} } @media only screen and (max-width: 1279px) { .topbar__login {margin-right:0;display:none !important;} .nav-selector .btn-yellow {margin-left:auto;} } .sticky-fix .sticky-active { z-index: 10; }

News February 28, 2019

Dave Urbanski

Creep tries kicking down front door. Woman in house warns she has a gun — and proves it seconds later.

'He probably had to change his drawers after that'

Image source: YouTube screenshot

Dave Urbanski

One Alabama homeowner had just about enough.

How to score massive gains from this controversial investment revealed
Her family's truck already had been broken into, WALA-TV reported, and that prompted the purchase of surveillance cameras outside the residence in Semmes.

Turns out the cameras came in handy Friday around 12:45 p.m. when a vehicle pulled up near the front door as the homeowner slept on her couch, the station said.

980x.jpg

"They drove up. The dogs started going crazy. ... I hear banging on the door, and I hopped up. It sounded like they were trying to kick the door in," the homeowner, who wanted to remain anonymous, told WALA. "I hollered at them, told them if they come in I was going to shoot them."

980x.jpg

Um, on second thought
With that, common sense apparently wedged its way into the would-be burglar's noggin, as one surveillance camera showed the hooded suspect turning tail and practically flying back down the steps.

980x.jpg

A getaway vehicle was awaiting, but the crook couldn't get in right away and hollered for the driver to unlock the passenger-side door.

The homeowner followed the frightened crook and — to underscore her previous warning — fired a shot, another moment also captured on camera.

980x.jpg

'He probably had to change his drawers after that'
"We've been joking he probably had to change his drawers after that," the homeowner told WALA. "They weren't expecting somebody, and that's obvious they weren't thinking anybody was home."

'It's him or me'
The homeowner added that she wanted to be prepared but never dreamed she'd have to use her gun.

"You always say, 'Yeah, I have it just in case,' but how often does 'just in case' happen, you know?" she added to the station. "For us, I never in a million years until last week though that is what I'd be doing — sitting here like it's him or me,."

She added to WALA that her single shot "really was a warning shot. I wasn't trying to hit them. The adrenaline and fear took over, and I fired the gun."

'I hope they know better than to come back'
In the meantime, the homeowner told the station she'll keep the surveillance cameras rolling and her gun loaded.

"I don't know what they were thinking," she told WALA. "I hope they know better than to come back. I just don't want them to come back."

The Mobile County Sheriff's Office is hoping to identify the suspects, the station said.

; }

Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/timothy_mcveigh
An elected Sheriff and the words/actions of a terrorist are of similar to you....interesting.
How do you feel about municipalities and the dimwitted officials that ignore federal mandates regarding notifications & release of illegal aliens?
These Sheriffs are doing the same thing choosing to ignore federal mandates/laws.

An elected Sheriff and the words/actions of a terrorist are of similar to you....interesting.
How do you feel about municipalities and the dimwitted officials that ignore federal mandates regarding notifications & release of illegal aliens?
These Sheriffs are doing the same thing choosing to ignore federal mandates/laws.
Hey dipshit, I said that McVeigh and the sheriffs speak alike. You said "really? How so?"
Then I showed you "how so" and now you're blaming me that their words are similar?
Then you change the subject?
Go back to your pinochle game, clown.

Hey dipshit, I said that McVeigh and the sheriffs speak alike. You said "really? How so?"
Then I showed you "how so" and now you're blaming me that their words are similar?

See the above post.....

That is the result of skipping classes and ignoring the TRUTH !

It's your fucked up logic...
I'm just pointing out how fucked it is...
You take exception to a Sheriff deciding not to enforce a law & choose to ignore it when you happen to agree with it.
You're a two faced little bitch.
Go back to jackin' off ya wanker...

It's your fucked up logic...
I'm just pointing out how fucked it is...
You take exception to a Sheriff deciding not to enforce a law & choose to ignore it when you happen to agree with it.
You're a two faced little bitch.
Go back to jackin' off ya wanker...
Sheriff McVeigh? Same dumb militia shit. You one of those?

Pockets of ‘em, for sure.
I remember that one who blew up a big building in Oklahoma City. He talked like these deplorable sheriffs.

You wouldn't talk like that to the " Sheriff's " in person....
I'm quite sure they could/would find something to be
deplorable to you for such lovely comments.

Back