Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

He is the white, black dude that plays identity politics, two traits you seem to have in common.
Never heard of him. Is this another case of a relatively small potatoes individual being propped up by those guiding the right as some boogieman for all the good little soldiers to fear and throw stones at?

Never heard of him. Is this another case of a relatively small potatoes individual being propped up by those guiding the right as some boogieman for all the good little soldiers to fear and throw stones at?
Yes, I know how hard it is for you people to keep track of all the dishonesty that you bring to the table, that's why I am here.
You like to insert yourself into issues of racial injustice, now you are caught up.
You are welcome.
Black Lives Matter organizer and Oprah scholarship recipient who was 'revealed to be white' refuses to answer questions about his race - claiming he is the victim of a 'white supremacist conspiracy'
  • Shaun King, an author and writer who is one of the leading voices speaking out against police brutality on social media, has claimed he is mixed
  • A report now claims he is white, citing a police report that labels him as white and claiming his parents on his birth certificate are both white
  • King applied for and then accepted an Oprah scholarship to Morehouse College, which are only given to black men
  • He also called the vicious attack he suffered in high school a hate crime that was motivated by race
  • 'Out of LOVE for my family, I've never gone public with my racial story because it's hurtful, scandalous, and it's MY STORY,' King said in defense of these claims
  • King also said he is the victim of a 'white supremacist conspiracy,' and that he will not speak on the issue of his race again
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ictim-hate-crime-revealed-white.html#comments

A key figure in the Black Lives Matter movement who claimed he was the victim of a horrific hate crime in his youth as a result his race has been outed as white.

Shaun King, an author and writer who is one of the leading voices speaking out against police brutality on social media, has claimed he is biracial in numerous interviews.

King has said that his father is black and his mother is white and of Irish descent - but his birth certificate lists his parents as both white.

In addition, King's race is listed as white in the police report of the aforementioned attack that occurred while he was in high school.

King also applied for and then accepted an Oprah scholarship to Morehouse College - which are only given to black men - but claims he never lied to receive that scholarship.

The 35-year-old responded to the controversy on Twitter Wednesday by saying; 'Out of LOVE for my family, I've never gone public with my racial story because it's hurtful, scandalous, and it's MY STORY.'

Yes, I know how hard it is for you people to keep track of all the dishonesty that you bring to the table, that's why I am here.
You like to insert yourself into issues of racial injustice, now you are caught up.
You are welcome.
Black Lives Matter organizer and Oprah scholarship recipient who was 'revealed to be white' refuses to answer questions about his race - claiming he is the victim of a 'white supremacist conspiracy'
  • Shaun King, an author and writer who is one of the leading voices speaking out against police brutality on social media, has claimed he is mixed
  • A report now claims he is white, citing a police report that labels him as white and claiming his parents on his birth certificate are both white
  • King applied for and then accepted an Oprah scholarship to Morehouse College, which are only given to black men
  • He also called the vicious attack he suffered in high school a hate crime that was motivated by race
  • 'Out of LOVE for my family, I've never gone public with my racial story because it's hurtful, scandalous, and it's MY STORY,' King said in defense of these claims
  • King also said he is the victim of a 'white supremacist conspiracy,' and that he will not speak on the issue of his race again

A key figure in the Black Lives Matter movement who claimed he was the victim of a horrific hate crime in his youth as a result his race has been outed as white.

Shaun King, an author and writer who is one of the leading voices speaking out against police brutality on social media, has claimed he is biracial in numerous interviews.

King has said that his father is black and his mother is white and of Irish descent - but his birth certificate lists his parents as both white.

In addition, King's race is listed as white in the police report of the aforementioned attack that occurred while he was in high school.

King also applied for and then accepted an Oprah scholarship to Morehouse College - which are only given to black men - but claims he never lied to receive that scholarship.

The 35-year-old responded to the controversy on Twitter Wednesday by saying; 'Out of LOVE for my family, I've never gone public with my racial story because it's hurtful, scandalous, and it's MY STORY.'
Shaun King is a cracker to the bone.

You are welcome.

So one represents the whole eh?

Just as the Trump presidency has inspired a wave of women and people of color to run for office in 2018, it’s also opened the door for candidates motivated by white nationalism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, misogyny and racism. Seemingly emboldened by Trump’s divisive rhetoric – and the GOP’s mute indifference to it – this new class of candidates is testing the appetite for bigotry in public life among constituencies across the nation. As white supremacist and admitted pedophile Nathan Larson, who campaigned for Congress as an independent, explained: “A lot of people are tired of political correctness and being constrained by it.” Here are eight such candidates who could soon. wind up in office

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/9/175258...-republicans-illinois-north-carolina-virginia

You lie down with dogs you come up with fleas. Or in the plumber's case, when you align with and repeat the rhetoric of alt right white nationalists you then are one.
clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg

Shaun must be 'transracial'
Lotta "trans"_ _ _ _ _ stuff is acceptable these days.
Labeling people as male or female, black or white, ying or yang is passe.
One must only feel a certain way to be that way.

Back