Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

Where was your humility when people laying on the ground hands in the air were murderer? Or shot in the back for fleeing a misdemeanor traffic stop? Or shot in their car doing exactly what the officer told them to do? Or shot for lipping off to an officer? Or walking home in their own neighborhood by a wannabe cop, "security guard"? Seems in those cases, for some reason, you forgot about the, "attracts people with power trips and a need to exert authority." part.
Sucker

Help me out here - where have I demonstrated any hypocrisy?
As the most conservative member of the anti-fascist, fascist guillotine board, I'll have to mull over this query while consenting with other conservative California law makers responsible for keeping California as conservative as you are.
When we find a suitable response, we shall inform you.
Until then please, no lies or insults.

As the most conservative member of the anti-fascist, fascist guillotine board, I'll have to mull over this query while consenting with other conservative California law makers responsible for keeping California as conservative as you are.
When we find a suitable response, we shall inform you.
Until then please, no lies or insults.

Coocoo.

As expected.

To all you Liberals who want to be PC....
I'm now selling Wrist Rockets and freshly boiled
quail eggs....
Perfect weapon/ammo for a Pussy.

416f3bfK7zL._SX450_.jpg

scotcheggs-1.jpg

Are your fists clenched, jaw tightened with tears streaming down your whittle face?

Oh that's a funny description of you Rodent....

But, you forgot one descriptor :

" Are your fists clenched, jaw tightened, Butt cheeks soooo firmly
closed you can't pass cigarette paper between em
with tears streaming down your whittle face?

Help me out here - where have I demonstrated any hypocrisy?
Let's see...

You call posters liars when you are the biggest liar on this forum.

One of your favorite lines is "prove it" yet when someone ask you to prove it you don't, can't or won't.

But you're fun to have around because you're such an easy mark...

Let's see...

You call posters liars when you are the biggest liar on this forum.

One of your favorite lines is "prove it" yet when someone ask you to prove it you don't, can't or won't.

But you're fun to have around because you're such an easy mark...

So nothing, then?

And it's "Show me".

Back