Amazing case for restricting government gun laws to conform to the US Constitution

Ready, and well armed.
The difference between you and I in interpreting the Constitution and its amendments, is that you look at it from the perspective of regulating the people, while I look at its original intent of regulating the government.
Is that what they told you they are having you do.

Ready, and well armed.
The difference between you and I in interpreting the Constitution and its amendments, is that you look at it from the perspective of regulating the people, while I look at its original intent of regulating the government.
Turner Diaries again, you enjoy playing soldier?

You watching CNN non-stop while they air the documentary on " White Nationalism " )
CNN is fomenting hatred all the while LYING about the Democrats True origins !
Facts are facts timothy, and those were Dixie-crats who are now republicans, fear ridden, t loving racist like you.

Ready, and well armed.

"original intent"? Do tell. Do you still have that 1790 muzzleloader they were intending?

Facts are facts timothy, and those were Dixie-crats who are now republicans, fear ridden, t loving racist like you.

Perfect example of your inability to discern fiction from facts !

You know full well the TRUTH and what transpired.
You know the History of the Democratic Party....
You know what the Civil War was fought over....
You know that the Democrats created the KKK.....
You know that thru out history from their loss it's been retribution
in any way shape or form....look at what happened at the turn of the
century 1800's to 1900's...look at all the suppression thru the early
1900's ..all the way to the early sixties.....then you have LBJ and
his vile remarks....I could go on for pages about the History YOU
and YOURS ignore....No the Republicans are not Angels, but they
sure as hell don't have the History that the Democratic Party tries
very hard to bury in their backyard....

You know what I have posted is TRUE
( May not be exact, but it's general facts that YOU should already be aware of ! )

Perfect example of your inability to discern fiction from facts !

You know full well the TRUTH and what transpired.
You know the History of the Democratic Party....
You know what the Civil War was fought over....
You know that the Democrats created the KKK.....
You know that thru out history from their loss it's been retribution
in any way shape or form....look at what happened at the turn of the
century 1800's to 1900's...look at all the suppression thru the early
1900's ..all the way to the early sixties.....then you have LBJ and
his vile remarks....I could go on for pages about the History YOU
and YOURS ignore....No the Republicans are not Angels, but they
sure as hell don't have the History that the Democratic Party tries
very hard to bury in their backyard....

You know what I have posted is TRUE
( May not be exact, but it's general facts that YOU should already be aware of ! )
Research the "Southern Strategy" and get back to me.

Facts are facts timothy, and those were Dixie-crats who are
now republicans, fear ridden, t loving racist like you.

What's quite hilarious is you are attempting to insult me
by referencing Timothy Mc Veigh ....who was a Domestic
terrorist plain and simple....no other way to slice it Mister.

What's quite hilarious is you are attempting to insult me
by referencing Timothy Mc Veigh ....who was a Domestic
terrorist plain and simple....no other way to slice it Mister.
Domestic terrorist, aka white nationalist have accounted for the majority of terrorist attacks and murders in the USA in last 2 years fact. Foreign or foreign influenced, 1 death.

Domestic terrorist, aka white nationalist have accounted for the majority of terrorist attacks and murders in the USA in last 2 years fact. Foreign or foreign influenced, 1 death.

Las Vegas country music festival shooting - 58 dead, 422 wounded, one policeman fired for cowardice, all accomplished with legally acquired guns and ammo. The shooter had expressed contorted views about the 2nd Amendment and was a vocal t supporter. His first crime was breaking a hotel window and things went downhill from there.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects an individual right to keep and bear arms. It was ratified on December 15, 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights. In District of Columbia v. Heller, the Supreme Court affirmed for the first time that the right belongs to individuals, exclusively for self-defense in the home, while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons." State and local governments are limited to the same extent as the federal government from infringing this right
For those interested some history:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

You watching CNN non-stop while they air the documentary on " White Nationalism " )
CNN is fomenting hatred all the while LYING about the Democrats True origins !
As you know, white nationalists, now, identify 100% with the Republican party. You moron.

Back