All things disgusting with and around dump

My dad was a builder. He may have hired you. I worked on his sites...dug the ditches for the plumbing one summer. The plumber carried a gun. Awesome guy, but redneck to the bone.

Your stories just don't add up......you appear " Patronizing "...

So you can’t name any.
Here’s what’s great.

1. We are Commies but you people can’t name a country less communist. Or you’re embarrassed to do so.

2. Comey is corrupt.

3. Mueller is corrupt (or a lib).

4. Rosenstein is corrupt (or a lib).

5. Steele was paid, at the obvious risk of his entire career credibility, $168K to destroy his career with a fake dossier.

At some point, don’t you look around and see who really has the problem?

Or maybe you’re where you are for a reason...
I knew you werenʻt serious.

I’ve now asked 3 times if they can name any countries less commie than us and they can’t.
I can name about 17 that are less commie economically. Interested? How about Hong Kong, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Ireland, Estonia, UK, UAE, Iceland, Denmark, Taiwan, Luxemborg, Sweden, Georgia, Netherlands

I can name about 17 that are less commie economically. Interested? How about Hong Kong, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Ireland, Estonia, UK, UAE, Iceland, Denmark, Taiwan, Luxemborg, Sweden, Georgia, Netherlands

What about Venezuela and QE??

I see. Canada, with universal health care and public education? Sweden, the "social democrat state" in all its government-funded programs? New Zealand, with highly subsidized health care? Switzerland, with universal funded health care? Denmark, with government-funded health care for all? And free universities? Iceland, with government-funded health care and education, including higher education?

Have you looked at employee rights in the Netherlands? Or the free health care for all minors?

That just scratches the surface. You know less than nothing about economics or politics. Go back to your cubical.

I see. Canada, with universal health care and public education? Sweden, the "social democrat state" in all its government-funded programs? New Zealand, with highly subsidized health care? Switzerland, with universal funded health care? Denmark, with government-funded health care for all? And free universities? Iceland, with government-funded health care and education, including higher education?

Have you looked at employee rights in the Netherlands? Or the free health care for all minors?

That just scratches the surface. You know less than nothing about economics or politics. Go back to your cubical.
Ha ha ha! Whatʻs the matter? You looking for a binary answer to your question? Typical of you people. I told you, you werenʻt committed to knowing.

So which countries are less communist than us in the world?
This reminds me of how you people used to ask, "what freedoms have we lost"?
When they are listed, you move onto "What's a commie"?
When that is explained, you switch to, "what country is less commie"?
You sound like a commie.

Ha ha ha! Whatʻs the matter? You looking for a binary answer to your question? Typical of you people. I told you, you werenʻt committed to knowing.
we can talk family leave, employee rights, tax rates...everything that would define aggressive state control over the economy...and you don't know shit. We are near the bottom, i.e. least Communist. Social security? You name it.
Admit to your brethren you don't know fuck all about it.
17 countries, my ass.

Back