AG Barr Has The Report...Now Wait For Dems Heads to Explode ...!

I don't do polls, remember? That's what shut you up the last time you went off on this lying tangent.
Shut me up? Lol!!!!

Prove you never put up a poll about urinal habits. Others on here agree with me and remember your creepy post.

So are you still mad that Mueller specifically said he’s not exonerated from the obstruction claim? Tough to swallow, I see.

So you are mad. That’s what I thought.

Where does it say that HRC was "not exonerated?"

Mueller said that Trump was "not exonerated" of obstruction.

You not liking those things is your problem. I'm fine with Mueller's findings. It will be great if we get to see the report.

If you want another investigation, campaign for one!

Fortunately, I don't have to. Mueller has already referred out matters for further investigation. Maybe they involve your girl, but I doubt it.

" Messy " " Messy " " Messy "........yur swirlin like a turd in the toilet....

Time for you to stop stinkin up the forum and do some homework.

He claimed I launched a poll on people's urinal habits. I have never posted a poll on any topic. He started ignoring me for a while after that.
I started to ignore your creepy ass when you started dropping f- bombs on another thread. I didn't want you to have a heart attack responding to my post. I never saw somebody lose their mind like you did.

You'll always be a creepy old man....

I started to ignore your creepy ass when you started dropping f- bombs on another thread. I didn't want you to have a heart attack responding to my post. I never saw somebody lose their mind like you did.

You'll always be a creepy old man....

What thread was that?

What thread was that?

1*0hWZQM2MGsfWlsHbMt3mPQ.jpeg

Back