AG Barr Has The Report...Now Wait For Dems Heads to Explode ...!

You're asking me as if I hired him and gave him his job description.
We know that he said he is exonerated from the collusion claim but specifically that he's not exonerated from the obstruction claim.
I wonder if Trump will succeed in keeping the report from Congress and the public, don't you?
Do you know what the plural word of exonerated is? Fully exonerated.
You are welcome.

Hey Look! Joe is so angry he's looking for healing solutions. Glad you found one, Joe!
Where did you find it?
Somebody you'll have to tell us your search methods for finding all the sexual stuff. Do they all pop up on townhall.com?
You know.

You're asking me as if I hired him and gave him his job description.
We know that he said he is exonerated from the collusion claim but specifically that he's not exonerated from the obstruction claim.
I wonder if Trump will succeed in keeping the report from Congress and the public, don't you?
You still haven't answered the simplest of questions. Yes or no...

Should we open an (another) investigation on HRC since she was not exonerated?

You seem butt hurt that they found no collusion with any Russians by anyone on the Presidents team and no charges of obstruction. You must not like America. How racist of you.

A dismissal on the question of collusion and no charges of obstruction against either the President or his team. That must be eating you up inside...

You still haven't answered the simplest of questions. Yes or no...

Should we open an (another) investigation on HRC since she was not exonerated?

You seem butt hurt that they found no collusion with any Russians by anyone on the Presidents team and no charges of obstruction. You must not like America. How racist of you.

A dismissal on the question of collusion and no charges of obstruction against either the President or his team. That must be eating you up inside...

Where does it say that HRC was "not exonerated?"

Mueller said that Trump was "not exonerated" of obstruction.

You not liking those things is your problem. I'm fine with Mueller's findings. It will be great if we get to see the report.

If you want another investigation, campaign for one!

Fortunately, I don't have to. Mueller has already referred out matters for further investigation. Maybe they involve your girl, but I doubt it.

Where does it say that HRC was "not exonerated?"

Mueller said that Trump was "not exonerated" of obstruction.

You not liking those things is your problem. I'm fine with Mueller's findings. It will be great if we get to see the report.

If you want another investigation, campaign for one!

Fortunately, I don't have to. Mueller has already referred out matters for further investigation. Maybe they involve your girl, but I doubt it.
Must be a racist thing but you have to answer my questions. I guess your Google searches couldn't bail you out..

Why don't you take a poll?
As I can't see what you are responding to, as apparently it's one the useless that I simply ignore, hence context is eliminated . . . it seems I came into the wrong part of the conversation. Aka seems a strange suggestion as opposed to a question.

As I can't see what you are responding to, as apparently it's one the useless that I simply ignore, hence context is eliminated . . . it seems I came into the wrong part of the conversation. Aka seems a strange suggestion as opposed to a question.
There you go again, trying so hard. We all know you read everyone's post because when you're drunk you will reply to my post. Nothing worse then a Drunk Rat....

He claimed I launched a poll on people's urinal habits. I have never posted a poll on any topic. He started ignoring me for a while after that.

Back