AG Barr Has The Report...Now Wait For Dems Heads to Explode ...!

I have been known to drop f-bombs where appropriate. Which one are you referring to?

Yes you have.......

Golf Course Staff : Hey you, crusty Old man...drop those " Balls "...

Spola : Ahhhh fuck me Alice, fuckin caught again....

I don't know if you realize that this is a public forum so everyone can see what you are doing and form their own opinions.
They sure can. Everyone can see that you are not answering a simple question for fear of being outed as a liar.

But that's your rep on the forum.

It's past your bedtime.Be sure to wash your face and brush your teeth, if you have any.

They sure can. Everyone can see that you are not answering a simple question for fear of being outed as a liar.

But that's your rep on the forum.

It's past your bedtime.Be sure to wash your face and brush your teeth, if you have any.

Anyone can count up the lies you have made today for themselves.

Do we know why Mueller said the report doesn't exonerate Trump? That seemed unnecessary to add...but he did. Have we seen the report yet? I wonder what's being hidden.

Anyone can count up the lies you have made today for themselves.
Did you find all those lies you claim I posted yesterday yet? What? You couldn't find any?

Are you finally going to answer my yes or no question? Oopps.. I forgot. You don't answer questions that make you look foolish.

Long enough to give the polling data to the Russians. In November we can see how much help Roger gave Pussy Grabber through the GRU stolen Democratic emails that Wikileaks released at very specific times to help. That has not been proven to the point of the Manafort collusion but the trial has not started yet.
Lol!!!!

Back