A little confused

She is an adult. If it were to be brought to authorities, she would have to do it, not her parents. That is a lot to ask of a young adult just starting college. Besides, I don’t think any law was broken since she is an adult but it could open an investigation into whether he is also having inappropriate relationship with minors.
Just grooming children. Also I'm not sure what supplements are involved with the contracts signed by coaching staff but I'm going to assume there's at least a note or two that say something like "follow the rules and guidelines set out by the DA" which alone constitutes breach of contract meaning free game for civil suit (for which he has no possible defense and you will have lawyers throwing their hat in the ring on your behalf, pro bono). He's also down for misuse of company assets if he is using the roster to find out who is legal yet and how to contact them so Albion might well have an opportunity to pretend to do the right thing with more civil action but they're going to want to act quickly because this train is driving itself now.
And while we are on the subject of TS, does anyone know whats going on with the case of another DA club coach Vince Thomas (Eagles)? This allegation involves the abuse of 14-year-old player. Id like to know who knew what over there and when did they know it? Court case has been delayed multiple times but a I believe it is scheduled for this month. Anyone have an update?

You are forgetting Gins and the whole Albion board.

Albion parents, please know your club fees are about to be spent on lawyers. They’re not getting out of this one without paying a large settlement to all affected. I would like to know if AS ever had access to our daughter’s personal information? Some girls use their personal email or phone numbers during the recruiting process.

Albion parents, please know your club fees are about to be spent on lawyers. They’re not getting out of this one without paying a large settlement to all affected. I would like to know if AS ever had access to our daughter’s personal information? Some girls use their personal email or phone numbers during the recruiting process.
Whenever we filled out the Calsouth forms we used our home phone number because we were afraid of it being used for marketing. Everyone else including the current coach had our cell phone numbers. So when other coaches called our home number trying to recruit our dd it was apparent that they went into the Calsouth system, possibly had their registrar do it. So god knows who Scheri was eyeing.

* I should say that I am not trying to be an alarmest. It would just be nice to know that the issue is being addressed and the children are safe because the following mesures have been taken....

Whenever we filled out the Calsouth forms we used our home phone number because we were afraid of it being used for marketing. Everyone else including the current coach had our cell phone numbers. So when other coaches called our home number trying to recruit our dd it was apparent that they went into the Calsouth system, possibly had their registrar do it. So god knows who Scheri was eyeing.

* I should say that I am not trying to be an alarmest. It would just be nice to know that the issue is being addressed and the children are safe because the following mesures have been taken....
Soccer fields are not gun free zones.

Just grooming children. Also I'm not sure what supplements are involved with the contracts signed by coaching staff but I'm going to assume there's at least a note or two that say something like "follow the rules and guidelines set out by the DA" which alone constitutes breach of contract meaning free game for civil suit (for which he has no possible defense and you will have lawyers throwing their hat in the ring on your behalf, pro bono). He's also down for misuse of company assets if he is using the roster to find out who is legal yet and how to contact them so Albion might well have an opportunity to pretend to do the right thing with more civil action but they're going to want to act quickly because this train is driving itself now.

I think everybody is way overestimating the value of this case both criminally and civilly.

Picture this:
You’re an unpaid intern. Regional manager shows up and is weird. You ask around and find out he got fired from his old jobs for innapropriate behavior. HR says “don’t even worry about it bro he’s cool. Swearsies”

Time goes by and regional manager constantly tells you things like “you’re my favorite,” “you’re so much smarter than all the others,” then texts you in the middle of the night to say “I have problems finishing because of my prostate maybe you can come over and help,” and, “hey girl why don’t you come over and finger me bum.”
After you’ve had enough you report him to HR and they tell you not to do or say anything, and then the deviant is transferred to another department. You also find out he did this to a looooot of other interns.

And then you find out other people knew and didn’t think it was a big deal. They’ve gone out of their way to post things on forums like

I think everybody is way overestimating the value of this case both criminally and civilly.

Rebel doesn’t have a DA you are talking out your ass.
March 1st it will be announced. They have started recruiting players.

But the issue is that we all know that Albion monitors this forum along with their "devoted" parents. So when do they plan on telling their parents about Scheri and if not why?

March 1st it will be announced. They have started recruiting players.

But the issue is that we all know that Albion monitors this forum along with their "devoted" parents. So when do they plan on telling their parents about Scheri and if not why?
Any rumors of teams close to north OC?

Any rumors of teams close to north OC?
Sorry I don't know. Only know about Rebels because they are recruiting. I don't think enough for their current players can afford or want to pay for DA. I see Albion families migrating south to Rebels. That is probably why Albion was taking $500 deposits in January. They knew that once Rebels is announced and their lack of caring that a child abuser was on staff became public, they would lose players.

Picture this:
You’re an unpaid intern. Regional manager shows up and is weird. You ask around and find out he got fired from his old jobs for innapropriate behavior. HR says “don’t even worry about it bro he’s cool. Swearsies”

Time goes by and regional manager constantly tells you things like “you’re my favorite,” “you’re so much smarter than all the others,” then texts you in the middle of the night to say “I have problems finishing because of my prostate maybe you can come over and help,” and, “hey girl why don’t you come over and finger me bum.”
After you’ve had enough you report him to HR and they tell you not to do or say anything, and then the deviant is transferred to another department. You also find out he did this to a looooot of other interns.

And then you find out other people knew and didn’t think it was a big deal. They’ve gone out of their way to post things on forums like

Creep - yes; fireable offense - most likely;
Crime - No; civil lawsuit - good luck finding a lawyer. I don’t see enough damages on a one time text.

Crime - No; civil lawsuit - good luck finding a lawyer. I don’t see enough damages on a one time text.
What exactly was he after with these texts? A relationship, phone calls or photos? We don't know and don't know if he was successful. And there are rumors of underaged girls included. So there is a definite possibility of multiple crimes.

Now if Albion fired this guy knowing what he was doing, failed to inform parents and the behavior continued or if making parents aware of the issue could have headed off more abuse, Albion could be in deep shit. I can think of
a few high profile attorneys that would take a case like this just for the publicity.

Crime - No; civil lawsuit - good luck finding a lawyer. I don’t see enough damages on a series of lascivious texts sent to at least 10 different girls, some literally on the day of their 18th birthday.
It’s you Scheri isn’t it? You coming on to the board for damage control. You’re going to burn for what you’ve done.

Back