2023-24 Season

I think the Blues v Surf score was 8-0. Pats beat the Sharks 3-0 and then Surf 2-1. I believe Slammers FC may have lost to Sharks on Sunday but am not sure.
Blues NL v Surf NL confirmed 7-0 (shaky shaky)

Nice win for the Pats NL.

Eagles take the W vs Slammers NL

Slammers NL v Sharks tie 2-2

Blues NL v Surf NL confirmed 7-0 (shaky shaky)

Nice win for the Pats NL.

Eagles take the W vs Slammers NL

Slammers NL v Sharks tie 2-2
Blues absolutely killed Surf, but context might lesson the impact with substitute coach and equal playing time with a very large roster. Blues definitely kicked their hind sides. Pats/Surf game very close and Pats out pressered Surf. Games that count will probably limit playing time for a lot of players so these games are great for those players that don’t get as much time in some of the ECNL games. I was very impressed with the Blues 11’s. Big, athletic and always on their front foot. Without a doubt the front runners (pun intended) in this age group.

The 10’s Surf are a juggernaut. Blues did well but Surf pretty much in control. Games were in the pouring rain for I was Particularly impressed with the Pats 10’s. The game was actually a 1-1 tie but the ref called a goal that was to the side netting and he was convinced it went in and out the side netting. It was a totally even game so hats off to the Pats at both ages.

Blues absolutely killed Surf, but context might lesson the impact with substitute coach and equal playing time with a very large roster. Blues definitely kicked their hind sides. Pats/Surf game very close and Pats out pressered Surf. Games that count will probably limit playing time for a lot of players so these games are great for those players that don’t get as much time in some of the ECNL games. I was very impressed with the Blues 11’s. Big, athletic and always on their front foot. Without a doubt the front runners (pun intended) in this age group.

The 10’s Surf are a juggernaut. Blues did well but Surf pretty much in control. Games were in the pouring rain for I was Particularly impressed with the Pats 10’s. The game was actually a 1-1 tie but the ref called a goal that was to the side netting and he was convinced it went in and out the side netting. It was a totally even game so hats off to the Pats at both ages.
That's good to hear. Parents want to win and chase those medals and so do players. Play time for everyone for these types of tournaments, MOO bro. Good on the coach🤙 I remember when one of my dd coaches wanted to show off his coaching skills at my kids first ever ECNL college showcase. She was youngest on the team (playing up and most of the starters already had deals) and was all excited to play and I was pumped after driving 8+ hours to Reach. Dude pulled her aside before kickoff and said, "no play for you today." Dude lied to us saying, "I will only carry 18." Instead, the two-faced liar took 20 for extra pay day. I was so pissed off. The next game she got to play mop up minutes in 9-0 blowout. She did start at the 3pm game on Sunday but all the coaches were gone. I didn't get home until way after midnight. That ride sucked!!! I called the Doc and told him the truth about his lying coach, and he asked if I got all this in writing. Anyway, thanks for listening to my gripe bro.

Last edited:
CitySC 2011s won GA U13 Champions Cup 3-0 against NEFC.

I have seen a lot of debate between ECNL, ECRL, GA etc. This is our first season with GA & my daughter’s first competing at Champions Cup. All in all it was a great experience. Well run, facility was beautiful & some really great competition! Was such a great experience for our girls to play so many different styles of soccer.

Carly Lloyd also made her way out to show support for the teams!

I cannot speak to the ECNL program/playoffs but can say the GA league has been superior to the ECRL experience we had.

At the end of the day if your child is happy & growing in their passion then you are on the right track!

Hats off to City, they had a great tournament!

I have seen a lot of debate between ECNL, ECRL, GA etc. This is our first season with GA & my daughter’s first competing at Champions Cup. All in all it was a great experience. Well run, facility was beautiful & some really great competition! Was such a great experience for our girls to play so many different styles of soccer.

Carly Lloyd also made her way out to show support for the teams!

I cannot speak to the ECNL program/playoffs but can say the GA league has been superior to the ECRL experience we had.

At the end of the day if your child is happy & growing in their passion then you are on the right track!

Hats off to City, they had a great tournament!

That's good to hear. Parents want to win and chase those medals and so do players. Play time for everyone for these types of tournaments, MOO bro. Good on the coach🤙 I remember when one of my dd coaches wanted to show off his coaching skills at my kids first ever ECNL college showcase. She was youngest on the team (playing up and most of the starters already had deals) and was all excited to play and I was pumped after driving 8+ hours to Reach. Dude pulled her aside before kickoff and said, "no play for you today." Dude lied to us saying, "I will only carry 18." Instead, the two-faced liar took 20 for extra pay day. I was so pissed off. The next game she got to play mop up minutes in 9-0 blowout. She did start at the 3pm game on Sunday but all the coaches were gone. I didn't get home until way after midnight. That ride sucked!!! I called the Doc and told him the truth about his lying coach, and he asked if I got all this in writing. Anyway, thanks for listening to my gripe bro.
I waited until Surf played an ECNL game v Pats that counted to compare with a practice game where everyone played evenly. Today the real coach of the team played to win with the normal starters (Surf and Pats are fighting for the 3 spot in ECNL) and sure enough, Surf won 5-0. Moral of the story, not all games are the same to evaluate the strength of a team. Surf plays the Blues next Saturday. Not expecting the same results 😂. Still remember the practice game thrashing

I waited until Surf played an ECNL game v Pats that counted to compare with a practice game where everyone played evenly. Today the real coach of the team played to win with the normal starters (Surf and Pats are fighting for the 3 spot in ECNL) and sure enough, Surf won 5-0. Moral of the story, not all games are the same to evaluate the strength of a team. Surf plays the Blues next Saturday. Not expecting the same results 😂. Still remember the practice game thrashing
2010 surf also beat pats today 7-0

Back