Any chance of you can directing me to that post where I said any of that? Lol

Huff. Puff. Misdirect.
Just please stop blaming everyone else for the fact you can’t juggle multiple screen names.
Ok, my mistake. That was Rat Patrol who thought Lion and I were the same.

You thought that Multi and GoBear were the same. Now its me and Multi.

Pick one and stick to it or wait about a month and choose another.

Yeah, lol, coming from the guy that can't show his work . . . talk about attempting to snatch a victory from the jaws of your own bitter defeat, personified. Lol, look in the mirror projection boy! Hilarious! Pitiful . . .
There you go again... erasing all doubt....and a fine example of "The Dunning-Kruger effect, a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence."

There you go again... erasing all doubt....and a fine example of "The Dunning-Kruger effect, a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence."

Is that what you are now, finally, admitting to?

Again, the pee-nutter gallery say a lot of things that they never back up. They are desperate liars, pitiful really, that find each other in places like this and t rallies where they can be racist, xenophobic, bigoted buffoons together and back each others lunacy. They are lied to, then tell the lies to each other and get frustrated when others butt in with facts and truth they know nothing about and don't want to.
Lookin’ out for your dad. I get it.

I am not a hick, and I live considerably south of the 405.
You people should know that by now.

Yeah... well "we" probably should.
And I don't think you're a hick either. Like even when you lose and argument and get all huffy and get the sarcastic hillbilly thing going... for me it's never that funny, because you clearly aren't that.

Wish I had a link to share... but that Dunning-Kruger effect is really interesting. I listened to a blurb about it on the radio and they were saying that like with bad employees, they often don't recognize they are bad employees and tend to have take any exception or reprimand to their work ethic more personally then others.

Likewise, in the name of friendship I would further comment that rather then just single Husker out- that it would be nice to read you confronting Joe or nono when they make personal attacks? Why this laser focus on this one guy?
Because at this point the worst I think anyone could say about him is he had different political opinions then me. And even that's kind of a stretch given the rough and tumble "nature" of this forum.

Wish I had a link to share... but that Dunning-Kruger effect is really interesting. I listened to a blurb about it on the radio and they were saying that like with bad employees, they often don't recognize they are bad employees and tend to have take any exception or reprimand to their work ethic more personally then others.

Likewise, in the name of friendship I would further comment that rather then just single Husker out- that it would be nice to read you confronting Joe or nono when they make personal attacks? Why this laser focus on this one guy?
Because at this point the worst I think anyone could say about him is he had different political opinions then me. And even that's kind of a stretch given the rough and tumble "nature" of this forum.
I hurt his feelings years ago. I put a mirror up in front of him and he didn't like what he saw.

Ok, my mistake. That was Rat Patrol who thought Lion and I were the same.

You thought that Multi and GoBear were the same. Now its me and Multi.

Pick one and stick to it or wait about a month and choose another.

Now that you got called out on gobear, you've switched over to using your Torros handle to back up your arguments and gobear has disapeared. Seems fairly straight forward to me.

Now that you got called out on gobear, you've switched over to using your Torros handle to back up your arguments and gobear has disapeared. Seems fairly straight forward to me.

Many years ago, in a slightly different version of computer-to-computer intercommunications (newsgroups), it became obvious that one poster was using different posting character names, all of them supporting each other and done in an attempt to avoid a court order. Somewhere downstream, after the court order had expired, I quoted one of the alter egos in a "But who said this..." attempt at humor. He responded with something like "What I meant by that..." without noticing that he was using the once-banned name.

I don't care what side of the fence you are on, that's pretty funny right there.

Many years ago, in a slightly different version of computer-to-computer intercommunications (newsgroups), it became obvious that one poster was using different posting character names, all of them supporting each other and done in an attempt to avoid a court order. Somewhere downstream, after the court order had expired, I quoted one of the alter egos in a "But who said this..." attempt at humor. He responded with something like "What I meant by that..." without noticing that he was using the once-banned name.

I don't care what side of the fence you are on, that's pretty funny right there.

That's exactly it. Normally I would just file a user having multiple screen names away so I could potentially play the card later on to full effect.
But in this case, sort of like with an out of tune singer, it's just gotten soo hysterical and ridiculous that all I can do is laugh out loud.

Since you work in the film industry I bet you could come up with movie script based on your conspiracy theories about who is who with what screen name.

I'm gonna tbrow you a bone on something, a clue of sorts. I've owned two labs in my life but never a yellow. OK Inspector Gadget, let's see what you can figure out. If you need another hint maybe Ill give you one.

Did he ise the ignore button? Lol!

If reading Huskers posts are going to continue to freak him out... then perhaps the ignore button isn't such a bad idea? Not only would not having to listen to the belly aching make it more fun for the rest of us- but I kind of think Lion might also have more fun and feel less stressed.

Did he ise the ignore button? Lol!
All these guys (can I post that? Is it PC?) are way too smart for us, or so they claim. They run around putting people on ignore and claim that they are all about being inclusive. They try to make themselves feel better by claiming posters have multiple screen names and yet are silent when one of their own boys is outed for having three. They have the forum liar as their Dad- E and still haven't gotten over the last Presidential Election... Lol!!

Back