They’re a little thin skinned. Kleenex thin.
I've been trying to figure out why the trolls have been on edge lately, I mean, more then they usually are. Then it came to me... the realization that their party has yet to produce a real challenger to President Trump and the likelihood of another four years of Trump in the Whitehouse.... the trolls are gonna lose it. Look for some new names to pop uip on the forum as these guys get more desperate ...

Krysten Sinema Sure Seems Like the Most Conservative Senator AZ Has Had in a Decade

Posted at 12:16 pm on July 21, 2019 by Bonchie

Untitled-1-23-620x317.jpg

U.S. Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., delivers her signatures to Arizona Director of Elections Eric Spencer at the Arizona Secretary of State’s office Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at the Capitol in Phoenix. Sinema is officially running as a Democrat for U.S. Senate seat being vacated by retiring Republican Sen. Jeff Flake. Women running for office have crossed another threshold with a record number of candidates for the U.S. Senate. Actually winning those seats and changing the face of the chamber are a different matter. Many of the women jumping into Senate races face uphill campaigns. (AP Photo/Matt York)

Krysten Sinema is an interesting case study in politics.

She rose to notoriety after beating Martha McSally, who’s campaign strategy in 2018 (and for 2020) appeared to be simply existing. During the campaign, numerous older videos showed Sinema trashing conservative Arizonians and presenting herself as a stalwart progressive. Sinema’s argument essentially boiled down to “I’ve changed.”

Maybe she was telling the truth?

Sinema has been one of the only Democrats to vote on Trump’s judicial nominees fairly, bucking her party to confirm many of them. She’s led work to help veterans and she shunned Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “wear all white” stunt at the State of the Union.

Now, she’s helping lead the fight for asylum reform, something the rest of her party scoffs at.

“This pilot program would apply to families who aren’t claiming ‘credible fear,’ which of course is the first threshold in seeking asylum,” Sinema told The Arizona Republic.“If someone says ‘I left my country because I can’t make a living,’ (or) ‘it’s hard to take care of my family’ — that’s what we call an economic migrant.”

If implemented, the pilot program, dubbed “Operation Safe Return,” would speed up the vetting process, giving Border Patrol 15 days to make a determination about a person’s asylum claim.

Agents would interview the asylum seeker to determine if the person truly is afraid of returning to his or her home country. Border Patrol would have three days to make the determination. If the illegal alien doesn’t have justifiable fear then they’d be immediately deported.

The above is called common sense. If Border Patrol were allowed to adjudicate asylum claims in just 15 days, it would completely solve the border crisis. The Flores Agreement would be rendered moot because it only applies after 20 days, the overcrowding would cease, and we’d be able to quickly deport people who clearly have no legal right to claim asylum.

Calling Sinema the most conservative Senator in AZ over the past decade is mostly tongue in cheek, but only mostly. Where’s Martha McSally? Why is she not leading this effort? The only time we’ve been given proof of life on her is when she came out to condemn Trump over some forgettable comment months ago (so forgettable I can’t recall what it was). McSally is currently bottoming out in fundraising and looks to lose two different Senate seats in as many years. I have nothing bad to say about her as a person, but as a campaigner, she’s been really bad.

Also, is anyone missing Jeff Flake about now? Would he have had the guts to back something like this? I highly doubt it. I’m not even sure John McCain would have supported such a hard line on asylum reform.

Maybe Sinema’s change is all about just making sure she can win re-election? That’s fine by me. Whatever it takes.

I've been trying to figure out why the trolls have been on edge lately, I mean, more then they usually are. Then it came to me... the realization that their party has yet to produce a real challenger to President Trump and the likelihood of another four years of Trump in the Whitehouse.... the trolls are gonna lose it. Look for some new names to pop uip on the forum as these guys get more desperate ...
You don't really think that's a "likelihood," but even the fact that it's about 50/50 right now is shocking.

You don't really think that's a "likelihood," but even the fact that it's about 50/50 right now is shocking.
As bad as the left is painting Trump you would think it's a slam dunk for any Democrat to win. But the Dems appear to have a short memory and are repeating the same mistake they did last time. No real Presidential candidate.

Maybe Tenacious can find one when he's looking for clues about me and GBG. Lol!

Yeah, she’ll fit right in.
Screen_Shot_2016-03-10_at_10.40.39_AM.png

Attribution: Brett Carlsen/Getty Images

Sen. Kamala Harris introduces $250 billion Water Justice Act targeting America's tap water crisis
Jul 22, 2019 1:20pm PDT by Hunter, Daily Kos Staff
comment_large-8adbba5c278ed0dbc656081bd1f2827c.png
On Monday, Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris introduced new Senate legislation dubbed the Water Justice Act. It is a $250 billion plan to repair, strengthen, and detoxify our nation's tap water infrastructure. A companion bill will be introduced in the House by Michigan Democratic Reps. Dan Kildee and Brenda Lawrence.

The notion that Americans may no longer be able to fully rely on municipal water supplies—as the ongoing crisis in Flint, Michigan, has demonstrated—is an especially appalling demonstration of the dangers of shortchanging infrastructure programs in the name of austerity. The plan seeks to re-invest in water infrastructure, focusing especially on:

• $50 billion in emergency funds for at-risk communities and schools to test for, remediate, or replace contaminated water.

• $10 billion toward offsetting water bills in low-income communities.

• $20 billion toward boosting the sustainability of the U.S. water supply through conservation and recycling programs.

The majority, $170 billion, would be earmarked for Safe Drinking Water Act and Clean Water Act programs. Both have been continued targets of conservative and corporate sabotage.

In the announcing press release, Harris' team noted that "at least 40 states are anticipating water shortages" in the next five years; that over a third of American schools tested were identified as having lead-contaminated water; and that household water rates have risen 41% since 2010. It calls the current state of affairs an "ongoing drinking water crisis"; there seems little room to dispute that characterization.

Yeah, she’ll fit right in.
Screen_Shot_2016-03-10_at_10.40.39_AM.png

Attribution: Brett Carlsen/Getty Images

Sen. Kamala Harris introduces $250 billion Water Justice Act targeting America's tap water crisis
Jul 22, 2019 1:20pm PDT by Hunter, Daily Kos Staff
comment_large-8adbba5c278ed0dbc656081bd1f2827c.png
On Monday, Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris introduced new Senate legislation dubbed the Water Justice Act. It is a $250 billion plan to repair, strengthen, and detoxify our nation's tap water infrastructure. A companion bill will be introduced in the House by Michigan Democratic Reps. Dan Kildee and Brenda Lawrence.

The notion that Americans may no longer be able to fully rely on municipal water supplies—as the ongoing crisis in Flint, Michigan, has demonstrated—is an especially appalling demonstration of the dangers of shortchanging infrastructure programs in the name of austerity. The plan seeks to re-invest in water infrastructure, focusing especially on:

• $50 billion in emergency funds for at-risk communities and schools to test for, remediate, or replace contaminated water.

• $10 billion toward offsetting water bills in low-income communities.

• $20 billion toward boosting the sustainability of the U.S. water supply through conservation and recycling programs.

The majority, $170 billion, would be earmarked for Safe Drinking Water Act and Clean Water Act programs. Both have been continued targets of conservative and corporate sabotage.

In the announcing press release, Harris' team noted that "at least 40 states are anticipating water shortages" in the next five years; that over a third of American schools tested were identified as having lead-contaminated water; and that household water rates have risen 41% since 2010. It calls the current state of affairs an "ongoing drinking water crisis"; there seems little room to dispute that characterization.
We have our own water problems... FBI is visiting the DWP.

AOC: U.S. Must Have ‘Lifelong Commitment’ to Migrant Children—Healthcare Services for Life
AP_19193578026942-640x480.jpg

AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais
TONY LEE22 Jul 20196,260
1:47
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said over the weekend that the United States government must have a “lifelong commitment” to illegal immigrant migrants separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border and provide “mental healthcare services” to them “for the rest of their lives.”

Speaking at a town hall event in Queens, New York, Ocasio-Cortez, who has referred to migrant detention centers as “concentration camps,” reportedly argued that the U.S. government must make a “lifelong commitment” to migrant children because “even if you separate a kid from their parents for two days, you have already created life-long lasting trauma.”

“I believe we have responsibility to provide mental healthcare services to those children for the rest of their lives,” Ocasio-Cortez said, according to a Guardian report. “And there are children who have been separated that we have reunified, and it took about a year to reunify some of these kids with their parents. Lifelong trauma for which we, the United States, are responsible… And it chills me to my core to think about 20 years from now, when these kids grow up, the story that they will have about America.”

The freshman Democrat and “Squad” member also reportedly called for a 9/11-style commission to investigate the family separations, pointing out that the 9/11 commission was “charged with the investigating and making sure they dug out every nook and cranny of what happened and how it happened in our system.”

“And I think that that kind of study is what’s going to be required in order to reunite as many children with their parents as possible. That’s the work that we have to do,” she reportedly added.

AOC: U.S. Must Have ‘Lifelong Commitment’ to Migrant Children—Healthcare Services for Life
AP_19193578026942-640x480.jpg

AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais
TONY LEE22 Jul 20196,260
1:47
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said over the weekend that the United States government must have a “lifelong commitment” to illegal immigrant migrants separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border and provide “mental healthcare services” to them “for the rest of their lives.”

Speaking at a town hall event in Queens, New York, Ocasio-Cortez, who has referred to migrant detention centers as “concentration camps,” reportedly argued that the U.S. government must make a “lifelong commitment” to migrant children because “even if you separate a kid from their parents for two days, you have already created life-long lasting trauma.”

“I believe we have responsibility to provide mental healthcare services to those children for the rest of their lives,” Ocasio-Cortez said, according to a Guardian report. “And there are children who have been separated that we have reunified, and it took about a year to reunify some of these kids with their parents. Lifelong trauma for which we, the United States, are responsible… And it chills me to my core to think about 20 years from now, when these kids grow up, the story that they will have about America.”

The freshman Democrat and “Squad” member also reportedly called for a 9/11-style commission to investigate the family separations, pointing out that the 9/11 commission was “charged with the investigating and making sure they dug out every nook and cranny of what happened and how it happened in our system.”

“And I think that that kind of study is what’s going to be required in order to reunite as many children with their parents as possible. That’s the work that we have to do,” she reportedly added.
Yes!! 2020 is looking promising

Further proof that liberals will do anything to further their cause.

Erica Thomas, Dem from Georgia, claims a white man verbally attacked her and told her to go back where she came from. Well the guy she claims is racist denies it on the basis that he is life long Democrat, anti- Trump and Cuban. Maybe Thomas should consult with Jussie Smollett...

Further proof that liberals will do anything to further their cause.

Erica Thomas, Dem from Georgia, claims a white man verbally attacked her and told her to go back where she came from. Well the guy she claims is racist denies it on the basis that he is life long Democrat, anti- Trump and Cuban. Maybe Thomas should consult with Jussie Smollett...
Trump is the President and he just told 4 American congresspeople to “go back where they came from.” Dems don’t need to do anything after that, genius.

Back