No, I don't feel that I am the butt of any joke here,

Lol! It doesn't matter what you feel.. an alcoholic doesn't feel like they have a problem. Take a look at who runs to your defense on here... a drunken rat and a guy who wants to protects perverts.

I wonder if your friends knew what a creep you where if they would be so supporting.... thanks for the laughs!!!!

Another attempt to be relevant? You're about as cluless as they come Rat Patrol. Maybe, just maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass you would have figured out the part about "other", as in other threads on other subjects. If you read Espolas " other" post you will see how he is viewed outside your sheltered, priviledged view of the forum.

But ignore my post and takes. I'm just little hispanic man who, thanks to guys like you and Espola, no longer claim the left as my political leanings. Keep up the good work! Your help in getting President Trump four more years will not go unrewarded!
Funny you should say that, I wasn’t really a huge trump fan until the left started and kept lying about the man.

Another attempt to be relevant? You're about as cluless as they come Rat Patrol. Maybe, just maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass you would have figured out the part about "other", as in other threads on other subjects. If you read Espolas " other" post you will see how he is viewed outside your sheltered, priviledged view of the forum.

But ignore my post and takes. I'm just little hispanic man who, thanks to guys like you and Espola, no longer claim the left as my political leanings. Keep up the good work! Your help in getting President Trump four more years will not go unrewarded!
The only people who ever call me a racist are rich white liberals who look down their nose at me because I actually work for a living.
My wife is of Mexican heritage, and a YUGE Trump supporter like me.
#MAGA
#KAG

The only people who ever call me a racist are rich white liberals who look down their nose at me because I actually work for a living.
#MAGA
#KAG
You then condone caging babies, letting them be sick without help, letting them stay in soiled diapers for days. You are either a heartless bastard, uninformed, stupid, inherently evil or a racist, you choose.

#MAGA
#KAG
Sounds like somebody has a complex...
Any examples you can give us of rich white liberals who look down their nose at you for that specific reason?

#MAGA
#KAG

This sort of reminds me of someone saying... well most shark attacks happen in less then 5 ft of water... so in less then 5ft of water is where most sharks must live.

Perhaps the issue is when you talk politics and say racist stuff... you tend to do it with other white rich people?

Last edited:
Do you only post in the Off Topic area?

You have quickly become the butt of the joke here on the forum, haven't you. But that's appears to be old news. Say hi to JaP for me.

Funny how much like multi you sound Torros. Let me guess, your kids play on the same team?

Funny how much like multi you sound Torros. Let me guess, your kids play on the same team?
Time to make up your mind TD. First you said I sound like Lion Eyes and now its Multi Sport. Maybe in a few months you'll say I sound like AFF. Pick one and stick to it.

This sort of reminds me of someone saying... well most shark attacks happen in less then 5 ft of water... so in less then 5ft of water is where most sharks must live.

Perhaps the issue is when you talk politics and say racist stuff... to tend to do with other white rich people?
It’s that and the pretentious pseudo-scientific BS he blabs. Graphs and everything!
People respect a working man. Proud and humble at the same time. Nobody respects the guy who acts like he knows more than the world’s respected economists and climatologists while humble-bragging about being just a simple uneducated plumber.

It’s that and the pretentious pseudo-scientific BS he blabs. Graphs and everything!
People respect a working man. Proud and humble at the same time. Nobody respects the guy who acts like he knows more than the world’s respected economists and climatologists while humble-bragging about being just a simple uneducated plumber.

Battering down his BS keeps me interested in the topic. He's a giver.

You then condone caging babies, letting them be sick without help, letting them stay in soiled diapers for days. You are either a heartless bastard, uninformed, stupid, inherently evil or a racist, you choose.
Are they U.S citizens?
Are they tax payers?
Are they criminals?
What race are they and don’t say human.

Sounds like somebody has a complex...
Any examples you can give us of rich white liberals who look down their nose at you for that specific reason?
upload_2019-7-19_18-56-10.jpeg

Perhaps the issue is when you talk politics and say racist stuff... to tend to do with other white rich people?
You people?
Because you people are the only people who ever say that shit to me.
And, you never say it to my face.

You people?
Because you people are the only people who ever say that shit to me.
And, you never say it to my face.

Prpfessional advice - If you don't want the people here to call you a racist, don't act like one. Supporting t no matter how racist his actions are, and pumping out MAGA cheers at every opportunity are going to get you labeled.

Just trying to help. Where should I send the bill?

Back