Context, Lion Eyes. Context.
Sort of like Monty Python and the knight with no arms. What do you do with someone who loses, but refuses to admit they lost? Even when it's plain to everybody else.
You help them up and then tell them it was a good try.
-Giver-

You help them up and then tell them it was a good try.
-Giver-

Yeah... we should all come to full stops at stop signs. And return packages that come to the wrong address.

I mean as a big Trump supporter surely you must face these sorts of ethical quandries everyday. Which brings me back to you being a Trump supporter offering, do the right thing, go to heaven advice. It seems out of character...

Yeah... we should all come to full stops at stop signs. And return packages that come to the wrong address.

I mean as a big Trump supporter surely you must face these sorts of ethical quandries everyday. Which brings me back to you being a Trump supporter offering, do the right thing, go to heaven advice. It seems out of character...
#MAGA

It's funny how when you ask Trump supporters what Trump has done for them besides just juice the economy with massive deficit spending our kids will have to pay for... the conversation soon just becomes catch phrases.

Trump I think it is objectively fair to say, has not been a good president. Lots of debt. Lots of partisanship. Little innovation or progress in an meaningful category to speak of (not powered by deficit spending).

QUOTE="tenacious, post: 276066, member: 757"

Of those three categories...
That fit a " posters " remarks/pictures on this and previous forums.......

how would you categorize grabbing a woman by her pussy,
Is the category :
A class of Women.
A division of women.
A " shared interest " of women.
A " particular characteristic " of women.
What is it Tiny " T ".....

getting caught bragging about it on tape,
ALL MEN BRAG ! It's our Nature !

and then denying it happened?
Deny everything...
Admit nothing....
Divert the attention elsewhere....

It goes in at least two of those three right?
Your quite the " Cuck " aren't you....

Asking for a friend...
The friend = YOU Tiny " T "

/QUOTE

What year were you castrated Tiny " T "......

Damn it's gone quiet in here.
Little pigs, little pigs... come out and play.
You're right. Once I pointed out that your bed buddy Espola was wrong, again, he went and hid.

Remember: you love this guy. The old man who wants to know how you wip it out at the urinal. That's your hero...

What was I wrong about? Maybe you could take a poll.
Do you need Ratboy to read this to you or do you have your glasses handy?

Me:
Looks like AOC will have to fight for her political life. I'm guessing she is a one a done, ousted by a conservative women of color.

You:
It appears that you believe that a congresswoman elected from a historically-overwhelmingly-Democratic district will somehow lose support when she is attacked by the most-hated-by-Democrats President in American history.

Me:
Unless President Trump suddenly turned into a black woman your are as clueless as ever. That goes for @tenacious as well.

Two idiots, make that three when you add the Drunken Rat. Lol!!!

Maybe you needed your trifocals?

Do you need Ratboy to read this to you or do you have your glasses handy?

Me:
Looks like AOC will have to fight for her political life. I'm guessing she is a one a done, ousted by a conservative women of color.

You:
It appears that you believe that a congresswoman elected from a historically-overwhelmingly-Democratic district will somehow lose support when she is attacked by the most-hated-by-Democrats President in American history.

Me:
Unless President Trump suddenly turned into a black woman your are as clueless as ever. That goes for @tenacious as well.

Two idiots, make that three when you add the Drunken Rat. Lol!!!

Maybe you needed your trifocals?

I stand by what posted. However, I can't help you understand it -- that has to come from within.

I can't read your mind. You may find it helpful to be more factual.

Spola said " factual "....

animated-laughing-image-0182.gif

Back