And which countries are barbaric enough to still practice capital punishment? A waste of time and money and an immoral act. Now you righty nitwits, tell me which countries while you push back on this.
We allow it for the worst of the worst and unborn children.

I thought it was the Russians that made you lose the election. Lol!
Sanctuary States
Sanctuary Cities
Free Healthcare for Illegals
Non Binary
Identifies "as"
Trans Book Readings
Open Borders
Antifa
Russian Collusion
Abortion

These are all policies and ideas embraced by the left. They are also the reason why people support President Trump. Americans are tired of the left trying to change the country, as Obama wanted to do. Trump is as much a creation of the left as he is a representative of the right.

Sanctuary States
Sanctuary Cities
Non Binary
Identifies "as"
Trans Book Readings
Open Borders
Antifa
Russian Collusion
Abortion

These are all policies and ideas embraced by the left. They are also the reason why people support President Trump. Americans are tired of the left trying to change the country, as Obama wanted to do. Trump is as much a creation of the left as he is a representative of the right.
Huh?

Sanctuary States
Sanctuary Cities
Non Binary
Identifies "as"
Trans Book Readings
Open Borders
Antifa
Russian Collusion
Abortion

Coocoo.

Exactly... you have no clue that your parties extreme progressive policies are driving conservatives to the polls.

I didn't see any extreme policies in what you wrote that would have affected anyone's vote.
People don't care about transgenders.
People are against fascism, except those that aren't.
As you saw in 2018, people know that Trump has been overly cozy with the Russians.
The majority of the country is pro-choice.

Nice try, though.

I didn't see any extreme policies in what you wrote that would have affected anyone's vote.
As you saw in 2018, people know that Trump has been overly cozy with the Russians.

Nice try, though.
Coocoo

Nice try, though.
But there are the slave states and the Dakotas and the states where nobody lives. They don’t like being around people who ain’t their kind. But the majority are clearly in agreement with my above post.
You’re in the minority.
But again, nice try.

But there are the slave states and the Dakotas and the states where nobody lives. They don’t like being around people who ain’t their kind. But the majority are clearly in agreement with my above post.
You’re in the minority.
But again, nice try.
We have states where nobody lives? Lol!

Nice try, though.
And that's how it's done....

Keep thinking that way Sunshine!

We have states where nobody lives? Lol!
Yes you idiot. States like Wyoming and the Dakotas who also have 2 senators even though nobody lives there.
Here in California, where all the people are, we understand what’s important and we know how to vote. Even in Orange County.
So congratulations Iz and Multi, you can live here and engage in free speech as members of the political minority, while you take advantage of what our great state has to offer. And Iz, you even live off of a government paycheck!

Nice try, though.
How does most of the country feel about guns?

Yes you idiot. States like Wyoming and the Dakotas who also have 2 senators even though nobody lives there.
Here in California, where all the people are, we understand what’s important and we know how to vote. Even in Orange County.
So congratulations Iz and Multi, you can live here and engage in free speech as members of the political minority, while you take advantage of what our great state has to offer. And Iz, you even live off of a government paycheck!
Nobody lives in Wyoming and the Dakotas?

Back