Recession is recession, growth is growth. Always different causal factors. W (Republican) burned through a deficit by overspending and led us into recession. O (Democrat) led us out of recession into modest growth, in a very short time. Trump accelerated the modest growth for 1.5 years, increased the deficit dramatically and now growth has slowed dramatically. We will see about recession. Voters don't like recessions.
None of this stuff takes a rocket scientist to understand. No need to overcomplicate it.
Agree. A crutch is a crutch. Obama used them for 6 years to nearly double the national debt. That set up the next admin for the cyclical bust that the U.S. has Repeated every 7-10 years. From Clinton’s bail out of American banks in the Tequila Crisis, clear back to the depression when the Fed inflated the money supply in the early twenties to artificially inflate the stock market. And if rece$$ion is rece$$ion and growth i$ growth, why would the causal factors be different? Lol!!

I have been traveling the last few days and just spent a few minutes catching up over my morning coffee before heading back south. I offer this submission, which I believe is germane to this thread --

We dont need more laws.
If someone goes online and says he is gonna shoot people, we should believe him and send in the white coats.
We already have laws against making terrorist threats.
Its not rocket science.

-- the Oceanside plumber, a few days ago.​

I have been traveling the last few days and just spent a few minutes catching up over my morning coffee before heading back south. I offer this submission, which I believe is germane to this thread --

We dont need more laws.
If someone goes online and says he is gonna shoot people, we should believe him and send in the white coats.
We already have laws against making terrorist threats.
Its not rocket science.

-- the Oceanside plumber, a few days ago.​
Dont worry.
I know you were kidding about the guillotines.

Agree. A crutch is a crutch. Obama used them for 6 years to nearly double the national debt. That set up the next admin for the cyclical bust that the U.S. has Repeated every 7-10 years. From Clinton’s bail out of American banks in the Tequila Crisis, clear back to the depression when the Fed inflated the money supply in the early twenties to artificially inflate the stock market. And if rece$$ion is rece$$ion and growth i$ growth, why would the causal factors be different? Lol!!
In your arrogance, decidedly unwarranted, you know the reasons.
All I know is, if the recession occurs while you’re president, you lose the next election. Capiche?

Because of the guillotine issue? What do you recommend instead?
Im not a doctor.
Maybe some chamomile tea and a water feature like a fountain or a little pond with a water fall that makes soothing water sounds.
The penchant for prosaic posting is probably permanent.

Im not a doctor.
Maybe some chamomile tea and a water feature like a fountain or a little pond with a water fall that makes soothing water sounds.
The penchant for prosiac posting is probably permanent.

Are you talking about yourself? Or just trying to back away from the discussion?

Is this where you start talking about chopping my head off again?

I don't recall talking about YOUR head specifically, but if we are going to practice capital punishment, guillotining has advantages over most of the legal methods used by the USA and the states that still perform capital punishment.

Have you done anything deserving capital punishment?

AAFTFzl.img

I don't recall talking about YOUR head specifically, but if we are going to practice capital punishment, guillotining has advantages over most of the legal methods used by the USA and the states that still perform capital punishment.

Have you done anything deserving capital punishment?
And which countries are barbaric enough to still practice capital punishment? A waste of time and money and an immoral act. Now you righty nitwits, tell me which countries while you push back on this.

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 283453, member: 2987"

The immediate problem as I see it is the risk he takes with
each new racist, sexist, xenophobic post, anywhere in
the forum.
Each one compounds his legal jeopardy.

As to the tens of thousands of preexisting racist,
threatening posts, sure he could have them deleted,
but that places the admin in legal jeopardy too for
aiding and abetting.

On the upside, as a felon for committing a federal crime,
he can appeal to Trump for a pardon.

/QUOTE

You're about as threatening as a pimple on an ants ass....

QUOTE="messy, post: 283702, member: 3299"

And which countries are barbaric enough to still
practice capital punishment?
A waste of time and money and an immoral act.
Now you righty nitwits, tell me which countries
while you push back on this.

/QUOTE

What's wrong with " Capital " punishment....

Tit for Tat...

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 283493, member: 1707"

You approve of death threats?

. . . oh I forgot, you are just a humble plumber plying
his trade and minding his own business, coward.

.......................... ................
Do you even realize what you posted...!

/QUOTE

Geeeeeeeze Lueeeeeze............

Back