2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

How about we just leave kids out of this conversation?
MAP, don't make me come down there.
The only time adults should be mentioning kids is to say something positive about their playing abilities. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
Agreed just leave the kids out of it. Both of you are at fault but push up seems to be instigating. Go to the Off Topic and spew this B.S. or start your own trash talk thread.

This started quite a while ago, plenty of blame to go around, maybe this would be a good time for a fresh start.
If MAP and I can be civil there is hope for the Palestinians and the Jews.

To be 100% fair, most of the players discussed are adults now. Still distasteful, though.
They are still someone's children, even as adults. Most here on the forum are parents. We are not the ones hauling our fat guts/butts up and down the field and making split second decisions at a high level. If you see a player do something awesome, offer praise. If a player messes up, believe me, they know it.

Maybe she just wanted to be at a better school playing on a better team with better players with a better coach in a better environment. Maybe she wanted to play the nations toughest schedule versus playing a mediocre one?Personally my kid wouldn't play for $C even if they gave her Reggie Bush benefits.

South Central doesn't suit everyone wouldn't you agree? What's her uncle's take on her signing a LOI for the Trojans but backing out when she got accepted into their rival school? I do know more than you think and I'm sure you would agree that this one burns a little considering the circumstances (assuming you are familiar with how it went down). Don't worry about it there is plenty of time to figure it out before November. Unfortunately the team will be 100% by then.

Good luck to you and your player.
Nice to see nothing has changed here. My question is how you deem the UCLA. Schedule as the toughest in the country when only 5 percent of the schedules are published???? I know the core of my kids schedule based on league but you must be Nostradamus if you already know the rest of the 300+ D1 schedules

July 3o...drop daughter off for 1st year of college
August 1...first day of practice with all of her new teammates
August 8...first collegiate game and it's against the most successful program in the history of women's college soccer (not UCLA), the North Carolina Tarheels.
Good luck sweetheart...eat your Wheaties.

Nice to see nothing has changed here. My question is how you deem the UCLA. Schedule as the toughest in the country when only 5 percent of the schedules are published???? I know the core of my kids schedule based on league but you must be Nostradamus if you already know the rest of the 300+ D1 schedules

The same way that I knew UCLA would be playing Stanford in the College Cup. It should be no surprise to you that I know something that you don't. What if I told you that they play every national title contender other than one would that shut you up?

You still don't know what you don't know.... And yes call me Nostradamus and I will continue to call you Mitch.

July 3o...drop daughter off for 1st year of college
August 1...first day of practice with all of her new teammates
August 8...first collegiate game and it's against the most successful program in the history of women's college soccer (not UCLA), the North Carolina Tarheels.
Good luck sweetheart...eat your Wheaties.

So will the dreams be crushed on August 8th or sometime thereafter? I can't wait.

From what I have heard this AM your gimp is half the player she was. Is the reality setting in yet? Is that why you are so angry and making threats?

Ha that's pretty funny. How about we put some money on this? How many much money is your kid's shitty school giving her? I doubt that she will EVER play whereas mine will finish having played the most minutes in conference history for a field player. Does that mess up your Trumpian string of lies?

Get help. Pedophilia is a real sickness.

If you have a problem please PM me directly and stop distracting from the thread. I will gladly provide you with my mobile number and if you have the guts you can talk smack to me directly. Otherwise you are a Mitch and all that I do to them is mitchslap them.

So if you are a bird and want to chirp keep acting like a Mitch if you are feeling froggy and want to leap PM me.

Back