2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

Impressive schedules from the California pac 12 schools. Stanford with Norte dame and UNC the same weekend but Cal looks like they are scheduling a few cupcakes
Santa Clara jumped on the unc nd opposite games

Agree they are technically road games, but they are not ROAD games - no jetlag, no unfamiliar food, and mommy and daddy can attend just like at home.

How many RPI points does a team get for their pre-season ranking?

You forgot that mommy and daddy can take them out to dinner after the games. It’s nice to play college sports in SoCal in general. It’s still a road game.

...and then lose in the playoffs (check).

Yeah losing in the championship game sucks. Too bad your kid will never even get to do that! Does it suck that you are so pathetic? Does driving your ice cream truck around the new neighborhood make it better?

More like the Bruins can be annoyed that they constantly show up at their games. You know the side effect of having a field in South Central with no lights. My player told me that they were on the same flight last year coming back from Seattle and she didn’t like it. She liked it even less when they strolled in like they were about to get froggy this year while bumping Cardi B. My player and her teammates weren’t having that.

The Bruins will be in Gainesville the same day so I doubt they will see each other. $C might be a top 6 or 7 team this year but they will be the second best team in town as usual.

Good luck to you sir, your amazing family and most of all your player.
Cmon man. You love to make crap up. I can’t say I was anywhere near there but all of these girls have played together since they were 10. Pretty sure there was little chance of “getting Froggy” unless you were on the plane

Cmon man. You love to make crap up. I can’t say I was anywhere near there but all of these girls have played together since they were 10. Pretty sure there was little chance of “getting Froggy” unless you were on the plane

As usual you have poor reading comprehension and an even poorer team that you support. One of the big differences between you and I is that I don’t have to make $hit up. If you don’t believe me ask my player, then come introduce yourself to me. My player played with 3 players on $C’s team and only one has her respect on the field and she is one of only two of their players that UCLA recruited.

Nice try dip$hit. Stop hiding behind a screen name you mitch.

First day back on the pitch and let me just say that I feel sorry for anyone that gets in her way this year. 45 days until friendlies start. I’ll take UCLA and Stanford against the field this year. Any takers?

I'll take Stanford.

The usual? People don’t understand how important Sullivan and Carusa were to that team...

And UCLA is going to play the first half of the season shorthanded. Come midway through the conference season when they are at 100% they will be a force of nature and you can count on it.

The usual? People don’t understand how important Sullivan and Carusa were to that team...

And UCLA is going to play the first half of the season shorthanded. Come midway through the conference season when they are at 100% they will be a force of nature and you can count on it.
Im sure they will be one of the best teams in the country again.
Its not going out on a limb to say it.
I like UCLA and Stanford.

What mean you?

The U20 WWC is the first couple weeks of the season and UCLA will have at least 4 players there and the CONCACAAF championships are the weekend that UCLA is in the Bay Area.

First world problems for sure but it will be mid October until they are whole. Although they will be 100% for Pepperdine and that rivalry.

Im sure they will be one of the best teams in the country again.
Its not going out on a limb to say it.
I like UCLA and Stanford.

I think those two teams will meet in Cary. Let’s hope the committee puts them on opposite sides of the bracket again so that we can save the best game for last again.

Back