2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

I know a certain Pep alumni who lives in Brentwood that enjoys the UCLA - PEP game.
She usually invites her father & he usually attends too...

Over the years (especially early years) I learned alot from u, map, nogoal,mongo, kars, etc on how to best navigate the landscape the youth soccer world....and As such I've enjoyed paying it forward by contributing intel/experience for the younger parents coming thru the youth soccer cycle.

So for sure it will be cool meet/greet/enjoy a cool beverage w/u & others while enjoying this great game that's provided all of us years of memories/experiences and opportunities :)

$C going to play Florida State the same weekend that the Bruins go to Tallahassee? I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. It seems like Keidane believes he has a contender. 44 days until fall camp starts.

I hope everyone is grinding because.....

$C going to play Florida State the same weekend that the Bruins go to Tallahassee? I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. It seems like Keidane believes he has a contender. 44 days until fall camp starts.

I hope everyone is grinding because.....
Maybe the Lady Bruins & Trojans can meet up for a team dinner and some bonding...

Maybe the Lady Bruins & Trojans can meet up for a team dinner and some bonding...

More like the Bruins can be annoyed that they constantly show up at their games. You know the side effect of having a field in South Central with no lights. My player told me that they were on the same flight last year coming back from Seattle and she didn’t like it. She liked it even less when they strolled in like they were about to get froggy this year while bumping Cardi B. My player and her teammates weren’t having that.

The Bruins will be in Gainesville the same day so I doubt they will see each other. $C might be a top 6 or 7 team this year but they will be the second best team in town as usual.

Good luck to you sir, your amazing family and most of all your player.

Full credit to Cromwell and Co. There's not a cream puff anywhere on that schedule. ASU is the only gimme, and that's just because of their recent instability.
Does ASU have any freshman coming that will make an immediate impression?

Also, I'm not seeing more than two, maybe three PAC12 teams that will give UCLA any real challenge. What am I missing here?

Also, I'm not seeing more than two, maybe three PAC12 teams that will give UCLA any real challenge. What am I missing here?
Not sure about ASU's freshman class. I do know they've been very aggressive on recruitment though. Yes, with UCLA's talent, they ought to do very well in most of their PAC12 games, but even Wazzu, Arizona, and the Oregon schools aren't teams you can just sleep walk over. Anyway, they can't really control the conference schedule. It's already at minimum one of the 2 toughest conferences in the country and they went ahead and booked some big time out of conference foes...on the road! Even if you're not a Bruin, (which I'm not) you gotta respect that.

.... and they went ahead and booked some big time out of conference foes...on the road! Even if you're not a Bruin, (which I'm not) you gotta respect that.
They really stepped up! I think they want the #1 RPI and #1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament if they survive. Gotta tip your hat to that.

They really stepped up! I think they want the #1 RPI and #1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament if they survive. Gotta tip your hat to that.

One problem with trying to engineer an RPI is that you don't know ahead of time what your opponents' records will be next year (or several years in some cases).

I know of a fantastic central midfielder that they are getting, and she can make a definite impact, if they use her the right way. 18 total new faces in Tempe this season...it's going to be a brutal fight for play time.

Back