2018-2019 DPL Season

The DA doesn’t break. League games, Thanksgiving events (Surf and Silverlakes) and the Florida showcase.

Thanksgiving is optional. There is a pretty big break from November to January, with the only event being the showcase.

DPL players can play HS but for those that are PT players getting some time with the DA no HS is allowed. This will likely be just a few girls. I don't see anything preventing a DPL player from playing HS and then becoming a PT player after HS season.

You are warped. I never said anything negative about kids.
Prove that club fees are the same for ECNL and DPL.

Just another one of your feeble attempts to make yourself
feel better about your kid playing DPL. If she has a good coach, gets playing time and enjoying the game and her team stop your nonsense.
It does not take much to stir your insecurity and watch you unleash your anger.

Still can’t figure out why you and the couple others who no longer have players in the local schene have so much resentment, anger and need to promote negativity about something you have absolutely nothing to do with. If you do not have anything of value to share think about not writing anything.

Maybe go try some meditation or yoga to help yourself. It’s not healthy to be so angry and negative.

When you look at the SW ECNL teams and then the DPL teams, candidly there is some very good competition in both, probably more strong teams within the DPL. We shall see....

Stop trying to pretend you’re the adult here who’s taking the high road. You sir, are the one who started it, so own it. Remember your comment above?

And since you are making it a fight between DPL and ECNL without mentioning Flight 1, Discovery or Premiere, are you assuming DPL is better than these other leagues?

Actually DPL get decent exposure. Silverlakes, Players and Legends are good showcases right?

I am not arguing DPL is better vs ECNL. Just saying that this year DPL looks lots better vs their first year.

And no they don't mirrir DA rules. Seems much more similar to ECNL rules

Went out and watched a DPL game last weekend. The setup looked basically identical to ECNL game day set up. The only difference was that the home team was filming the game. Apparently all games will be uploaded to Hudl.

FYI: I like ECNL. I like their platform.

Actually DPL get decent exposure. Silverlakes, Players and Legends are good showcases right?

I am not arguing DPL is better vs ECNL. Just saying that this year DPL looks lots better vs their first year.

And no they don't mirrir DA rules. Seems much more similar to ECNL rules

Went out and watched a DPL game last weekend. The setup looked basically identical to ECNL game day set up. The only difference was that the home team was filming the game. Apparently all games will be uploaded to Hudl.

FYI: I like ECNL. I like their platform.

But can’t anyone apply to Silverlakes, Players, etc.? Do they catch a break for being DPL?

Our ECNL games have been recorded for awhile. I think that’s a positive byproduct of the in fighting between the leagues.

Point taken. Surf would be the exception to the rule. If I were a Surf parent I would be pissed with the switcharoo they pulled. There are some individual teams without any designation that beat up on all the patched teams. But @JoeZ came with the “probably more strong teams within the DPL. ” Um NO!

Regardless of patch find what’s right for your DD.
None of the responses to your post ridiculed the kids for where they play. My sense is that they are suggesting that (as has been said by others), DPL appears to be an acronym for Dumb Parents League because DPL parents that post seem to be fooled by the marketing telling them that DPL is on the level of ECNL.

Believe what you want. Good luck to your player this season. But don’t hide behind the kids after you wake a sleeping dog and get bit.
Did you stay up all night thinking of a come-back Dummy? Your commentary makes absolutely no sense. Still amused with anyone who promotes such negativism towards any league. - go back to sleep and dream up another cause.

Stop trying to pretend you’re the adult here who’s taking the high road. You sir, are the one who started it, so own it. Remember your comment above?

And since you are making it a fight between DPL and ECNL without mentioning Flight 1, Discovery or Premiere, are you assuming DPL is better than these other leagues?
Calm down Sarge, try and let the angst go so you do not become polarized with hatred and anger like Fact . Take a deep breath through your nose and exhale through your mouth like you were taught.

But can’t anyone apply to Silverlakes, Players, etc.? Do they catch a break for being DPL?

Our ECNL games have been recorded for awhile. I think that’s a positive byproduct of the in fighting between the leagues.
Certainly anyone can apply.

As it relates to recoding games it has not been league standard. Our team Livestreamed everything last year. But that was parents doing it.

Calm down Sarge, try and let the angst go so you do not become polarized with hatred and anger like Fact . Take a deep breath through your nose and exhale through your mouth like you were taught. I’m not interested in any fight between DPL and ECNL. let me put it another way that maybe gets the point across. When looking at ONLY the SoCal teams in DPL and ECNL, the top 1/2 in DPL are strong teams and the top 1/2 in ECNL are strong teams. In SoCal both are strong. On a National basis ECNL is the by far top league.

Calm down Sarge, try and let the angst go so you do not become polarized with hatred and anger like Fact . Take a deep breath through your nose and exhale through your mouth like you were taught.

The only one pushing an agenda is you. Is that not your quote, or is it fake news? You didn’t own it and you didn’t answer my question. Everybody else is just reacting to you.

You couldn’t help yourself and had to throw in that dig. Who has the agenda?

The only one pushing an agenda is you. Is that not your quote, or is it fake news? You didn’t own it and you didn’t answer my question. Everybody else is just reacting to you.

Try to break free of FACT and escape that rabbit hole filled with negativism.
No one wants to read any more nonsensical negativism about the DPL, ECNL, ..et al.. it just doesn’t matter and is not productive. Trying to defend FACT’s negativism is even less productive.
If your kid is still playing enjoy it while it lasts!

Is a Keeper allowed to play in a full game with a DA team (DP or PT player not FT) and on the same day play in her own teams DPL game?

Is a Keeper allowed to play in a full game with a DA team (DP or PT player not FT) and on the same day play in her own teams DPL game?
It is my understanding that DA does not allow 2 games on the same day. I have not found the DPL rules anywhere. As you probably know DA & DPL have 2 different sanctioning bodies. I would imagine that it is a gray area that is up to the club. With all of that said, my daughter recently played for her club's DA team and the coach brought in a different goalie to play in her team's DPL game.

Back