2017 Girls G2004/U13 State Cup Presidents - Tango's Teasers

My Predict would be top half SD Surf and West Coast, bottom half I'll go with YAMA.

I am curious as to why you always seem to be so interested in Anaheim Surf...

I can shed some light on the situation. I don't want to take anything away from CZ Elite. They are a solid team with a few excellent players, but there were some very questionable calls including the final play of OT. After a corner kick by Surf that was unsuccessful, the ball was kicked out and they had two players clearly offsides. Their forward received the ball already behind the defense and knocked it in. The coach questioned the no call and let them know what he thought of the overall officiating. He was ejected and then the ref blew the whistle. So the ejection was essentially on paper only.

Anyway, congrats to CZ on the win. Good luck tomorrow!

No, there wasn't a throw in. By kick the ball out, I meant out of the box. The ball never went out of bounds just moved up field.

Yes, top half is much easier than the bottom half. For the top half I'd go with UIFC Venom and Albion Premier but nothing would surprise me too much.

And the final four are
UIFC Venom vs Albion Premier
AND
Strikers FC South Coast - Alvarez vs Beach FC Long Beach - Nunes

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
My pre-pool play rankings (1-64) of the final four teams.
(1) Strikers FC South Coast - Alvarez
(3) Beach FC Long Beach - Nunes
(5) UIFC Venom
(6) Albion Premier

And the final four are
UIFC Venom vs Albion Premier
AND
Strikers FC South Coast - Alvarez vs Beach FC Long Beach - Nunes

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
My pre-pool play rankings (1-64) of the final four teams.
(1) Strikers FC South Coast - Alvarez
(3) Beach FC Long Beach - Nunes
(5) UIFC Venom
(6) Albion Premier
Very competitive Final Four.

Beach Nunes will have to play their game against Strikers, can't get into a back and forth against them.

Venom is the type of team no one wants to face in these late rounds, they complicate things and can overwhelm a team without composure.

808, I think the predicted Beach win over Strikers is an aggressive spread. I predict this semi-final game will head to OT and PK's....with a Beach Win.
I have not heard of Venom, nor seen them play. Given their run to the semi's, I'll give them the win as well at 5-1 over Albion.

808, I think the predicted Beach win over Strikers is an aggressive spread. I predict this semi-final game will head to OT and PK's....with a Beach Win.
I have not heard of Venom, nor seen them play. Given their run to the semi's, I'll give them the win as well at 5-1 over Albion.
I agree the Beach vs Strikers game will be a close one and go the distance. Beach 2-1 would be my call.

Venom is rolling, they're an aggressive and direct squad that will lean on a team until they give in. They are athletic and play to their strengths.

Back